Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Mark Kurtes in Mississauga
Mark Kurtes in Mississauga

4 Basement window replacements

We had a great experience with Brock from the estimator to the delivery team. Very happy with the finished results and would use them again. Highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors!

Hi, Mark! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience from beginning to completion.

Your recommendation means the world to us.

Thank you!

Regards, Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Andrew from Pickering
Andrew from Pickering

Windows replacement

I had 4 windows, 2 basement and 2 main-floor, replaced with Brock. It was my first time experience with windows replacement, and was somewhat nervous about what to expect. From the estimate to installation to final check in, Brock kept me informed of what to expect. On the installation date, 2 men came right on time and completed the job within very short time. They were very positive and enjoyed what they do. When you see employees enjoy what they do and are engaged with customers, it shows the high standards for the company and staff moral. Job was done excellently and they even gave me some tips on how to operate and clean new windows and swept both in and outside of the house. Such an amazing experience I had.
Thank you Brock Windows!

Hi, Andrew!

Thank you for choosing & entrusting Brock.

It is wonderful to hear of your gratitude towards your install teams overall demeanour. We are very happy to hear everything went well & that you were pleased with the outcome.

We are glad your experience was amazing!

We hope to work with you again.

Dave and Yin Benner in Markham
Dave and Yin Benner in Markham

Installation of Windows and Patio Door

We recently had Brock replace all our windows and a patio door and are very pleased with the professional, efficient and quality service they provided. From the consultation process (thanks Phillip for all your help) to the installation and the GreenON Rebate process (thanks Lisa), everything was seamless. Thank you!

Hi, Dave & Yin!

Thank you for choosing Brock Doors and Windows Ltd. for you window and patio door replacement project.

We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with all the processes of your project from Sales to Installation & The GreenON submission.

We will be sure to send on your kind mentions to Philip & Lisa.

Kindest regards,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement of 59 year old windows

We are completely satisfied with our new windows. We immediately felt the temp change in the rooms with the new windows. The installation crew worked quietly and made sure that we completely understood the process and laid tarps leading to and in the rooms where the work was being done. The trim installed inside is a very nice moulding.

Hi there,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with our company on our HomeStars profile. We are pleased to hear you've already noticed the increased energy efficiency within your home, and that the service received was second to none.

ASIT DANI in Brampton
ASIT DANI in Brampton

Window replacement

I have replaced 10 windows for my home with Brock Windows and doors. I would like to thank you Brock by completing job on time as well as with the professional service. Installer were super nice, punctual, experienced and professional. The process had began with professional sales representative till to complete my Ontario rebate program submission and I would say excellent service. I have another 9 window need to be replaced in future and I highly consider them.

Hi there, Asit!

Thank you for choosing Brock Doors & Windows for your recent ten window replacement project. We are happy to hear of your overall satisfaction with your project from the very beginning to completion.

We truly would appreciate your future consideration, and know you'll love your new windows for a lifetime.

Varvara in Oakville
Varvara in Oakville

Windows renovation

I would like to thank Brock doors and windows team for making our windows replacement experience so pleasant. From the very beginning when I contacted Brock, I had a feeling that they really take care of each customer. Sales representative Vishal was knowledgeable, respectful to our requests and patient.
The replacement team was highly professional, fast and precise. They replaced 8 windows, cleaned after themselves, and completed the job in about 4 hours. I was amazed!
The job was done just few weeks ago, so I cannot say how windows will be after sometime. However, our house definitely looks mush better now.

Varvara,

Thanks for connecting with us on HomeStars! We are so happy to hear everything went pleasantly and that you were satisfied with the service received from Vishal.

We know you will love your new windows, and that you will be able to experience the full extent of their efficiency come our Canadian winter.

Kind regards, Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Jc in Innisfil
Jc in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Window installation

The gentleman that did quote was knowledgeable and professional and recommended totally different windows for our kitchen. The Brock window team showed up on scheduled date no chasing around and were tidy and professional. We are so happy with the results, it changed the look of our kitchen and looking forward to a warm room this winter

Hi, JC!

We are happy to hear you found your Sales Representative to be very knowledgable and informative when it came down to choosing the windows best for your home. Your feedback is greatly appreciate amongst our entire team. We're happy that you're happy!

Kind regards,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Doors and windows replacement

Recently I have replaced my entry door, patio sliding door, garage side door and 15 windows. Stefan and his crew did a great job with the installation.They cleaned up every day before they leave. I am very happy with the job well done and would recommend any one to Brock doors and windows.

Thank you for choosing Brock Doors & Windows for your recent door and window replacement project.

It is wonderful to hear of your contentment with Stefan and his team, we are happy to hear everything went seamlessly.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

WINDOWS INSTALLATION

I had 15 windows replaced in my house by Brock.
All the bedrooms, kitchen, dinning room and living room. The 3 installers were efficient and cleaned up after the work was done. I’m very pleased with the service and very happy that I have chosen this company! I would highly recommend this company to any prospective clients!

Alex,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us via HomeStars. We are so happy to hear everything went just as you hoped and that you found the crew assigned to your project to be very efficient.

We appreciate your recommendation immensely.

Regards,

Mrbelectrical in Brampton
Mrbelectrical in Brampton

Bathroom reno

We used Brock windows and doors to replace the window in our bathroom, what a difference from.oir old dated window!!! The window looks fantastic, a real solid, quality product! We would definitely recommend Brock, and will use them again!

Thanks Brock!!!!

Hi there, Mr. B Electrical!

We appreciate your selection of our company for your windows replacement project. We are happy to hear of the significant difference it has made in your washroom.

Thank you immensely for your recommendation of our company & product.

Kindest regards,

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.