Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

DSA in Brampton
DSA in Brampton

New Windows

Brock Windows installed 7 new windows for me October of 2018.
Very professional from the initial estimate to the final installation.
They were very careful not to leave any mess and there was nothing to clean up after they were finished.
I am very pleased and would strongly recommend them if you’re considering upgrading your windows or doors.
Don Andrews

Don,

Thank you for your 10/10 review!

We appreciate you entrusting Brock Doors and Windows for your 7 window replacement project, your recommendation means the world to us and we are very happy to hear of your overall satisfaction.

Kindest regards, we hope to work with you again & thank you for the recommendation.

smitty65 in Brampton
smitty65 in Brampton

New front door and windows throughout the home

We absolutely love our new front door and windows that were replaced throughout our home. They were the original windows and the home is over 60 years old. It is so rewarding to come home and see the elegant entrance. It feels like we are coming home to a million dollar house. We have had so many comments. Brock employees and craftsmen are extremely professional and polite and they treated our home like it was their own. Thank you Brock Doors.

Karen and Scott Smith, Brampton

Karen & Scott,

Thanks for connecting with us via HomeStars and for relaying your feedback! We appreciate you entrusting us with your home, we're very grateful for your positive feedback. It's great to hear that you feel your home has been revived from the replacements, we know you'll notice the energy efficiency come the impending Winter months!

Thank you again, Karen & Scott.

TayRon in Brampton
TayRon in Brampton

Amazing work and service

They did an amazing job installing windows. Done quick and level and they answered every question I had. Also the guy who came to quote was super nice and helpful and help me figure out th best window choices for my budget
Will recomend brock to anyone

Thank you for your feedback, TayRon! We're happy to hear you had an exceptional experience altogether.

We truly appreciate your recommendation immensely.

David in Brampton
David in Brampton
1 review Whitby, ON

Window replacement

Our experience with Brock Windows has been quite positive, from arranging the initial appointment through to installation of the new windows and site cleanup.

We will certainly engage Brock Doors and Windows again when we're ready for phase two of our project

David, we are happy to hear you had an overall positive experience with our team!

We wish to have another opportunity to work with you, and when you're ready we're only a call away.

Thank you for your 10 star feedback.

Kevin in Markham
Kevin in Markham

Replaced Windows and Patio Door

I had 16 windows and a patio door replaced by Brock. The company was great to deal with from end to end. The salesperson, Mark, was on time, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. The installation staff, led by Eugene, communicated expectations on how things would be done throughout the process and followed through on them. Pride of work was clearly evident. Right as the crew was leaving, they noticed that the caulking on the patio door wasn’t quite right - my kids probably stepped on it. Instead of ignoring it, they took the 2 minutes to fix it and make it look better. These are the little things that show that they care. After the job, the team was great in following up with making sure that I was satisfied and walking me through the rebate process. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Kevin, thank you for choosing Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. for your sixteen window and patio door replacement project.

We are very pleased to hear of your Installation Crews attention to detail, and determination to ensure everything is completed to their own, and your satisfaction.

Thank you for your recommendation, our entire team appreciates it.

Kind regards,
Brock Doors and Windows Ltd.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Window replacement

Brock Doors and Windows, has customer satisfaction in mind. There was an error with the sizing of one window and it had to be installed temporarily as is. I spoke with Steavi Potter, the Reputation Manager, and she made sure a new window was ordered, sized and installed correctly from brick to brick.
They managed the registration of my new windows with the Ontario Government to make sure I received the energy rebate as quickly as possible. Additionally, they also registered the windows with the manufacturer to activate the warranty.
I would recommend Brock Doors and Windows, for anyone looking to have a seamless, and professional experience when replacing their doors and/or windows.

Michael,

Thank you for your 10 star review. It is certainly pleasant to hear that although you had some initial concerns, that our Reputation Manager was able to assist you in rectification and everything was ultimately completed to your satisfaction. We are truly appreciative of your honest feedback, and we appreciate your recommendation immensely.

minimotos in Oshawa
minimotos in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New kitchen windows

Brock installed two new windows in our kitchen and we couldn't feel more satisfied with our choice to use them. Professional sales team and install team. We will definitely be using them again for any future upgrades.

Minimotos, thank you for your 10 star review.

We are pleased to hear of your overall satisfaction, and we look forward to working with you again into the future!

Kindest regards,
Brock Doors and Windows Ltd.

Demetrio N in Pickering
Demetrio N in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Patio Door

Ordered Patio door August 13 was told 4 to 8 weeks delivery. With NO updates at all I called on the 7th week was told the installer will call, NOTHING. I called again on the 8th week Oct. 9 now told a delay to at least Nov. 28 that is now 16 weeks or more wait for a standard 71.5”patio door. This has affected our timing for the rebates the patio is our 4th upgrade everything else are all completed only to be held back by Brock since.
Sent an email to info@brockwindows.com on why lack of notification/communication on their part and why I need to call and find out on what is happening, it has been a week ‘NO reply yet to my email’.
We went with a company like Brock as we are a repeat customer (whole house windows install) to avoid such dilemma, it’s been disappointing thus far.
Still awaiting.

Demetrio,

We appreciate you connecting with us on HomeStars and would like to apologize for any delays and inconveniences experienced throughout your project. We understand a date has been set for December 7th for completion of your Patio Door - Patio Doors do not, and have not qualified for the rebate incentive provided by the Government of Ontario.

As you reached out to our general informations email, your inquiry was sent to the team responsible for your project, as well as Upper Management for review.

Regards,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

new windows

Great customer service, from first at home sales meeting, right through installation. very completive pricing, above average product.
The Workers were personable and respectful of my home, cleaned up inside and out after job. had ten windows installed and all ten work like a charm , ascetically pleasing..Thank you Scott for the suggestions!
would certainly recommend Brock windows and doors.

Hi there,

Thank you for your recommendation of our company. We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with all stages of your project.

We are pleased also to hear of the increased aesthetic/curb appeal it has provided for your home.

Regards,
Brock Doors & Windows Ltd.

Amazing service and product from beginning to end

My first impression of Brock & Northstar windows started with my online research - A lot good reviews and satisfied customers. Then I visited Brock Show Room and made my decision right away for my whole house windows replacement project. I'm now be part of this happy family.

Brock sale man was pleasant and professional. Installation Team worked very hard, on time and polite. After sale follow-up was wonderful too.

Best services and Warranty. I highly recommend Brock & Northstar windows for future customer like me.
Thanks.

Thank you for your 10 star review!

We're very appreciative of your feedback, and are pleased to hear that everything was completed exceptionally.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.