HomeStars  >  Electricians in Milton  >  Solutions Electrical

Reviews for Solutions Electrical

Tom from Toronto
Tom from Toronto

New potlights and other wiring

I have used Solutions several times to do work in my home. This time I had them in to run a line for a new AC installation and do put in some pot lights in the front of the house.

Joe and Manny were punctual, very pleasant and efficient at getting the job done.

I trust Solutions to get the job done right at a reasonable costs.

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to write your review. These reviews are important to us. They truly keep as on our game. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Debra
Debra

Bathroom outlets issue

I have dealt with many contractors for issues and Reno’s over the years with a few bad experiences. Not this time....I found my new electrical company!
I had a thorough and friendly upfront discussion with Frank, it was a small job but he treated it and me with respect and explained worse case scenario on costs and sent an upfront quote so I could decide with full info...and he helped troubleshoot over the phone at no charge. They have my future business, for sure!

Cheri from Barrie
Cheri from Barrie
7 reviews Barrie, ON

Rewiring

Solutions Electrical rewired my house and then installed separate wiring for a basement apartment. As part of the house rewiring, they installed an outdoor outlet. The outlet did not appear to be working and, in spite of the time since its installation, they sent someone to repair it as part of their guarantee with no cost. They stand behind all their work - you can rely on them!

Thank you so much Cheri, it was our pleasure.

Electrical

Probably the best experience I've had with anyone who has done work on my home ever.
Experienced, proficient, friendly, intelligent, polite, excellent, plus good value for the money.
I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them highly.

Whole home light fixture install

We have used solutions in the past for our new home to install loft fixtures throughout in 2015.
We were very pleased with the service from their electricians at that time.
We have recently moved into a new home and decided to go with them again.
This time around I have to say we are very disappointed on the service this time around.
Our original quote was 3k and a few days work. We had informed Tony how many light fixtures we had.
Anyway a few days turned into almost two weeks and a 3k quote turned into 15k.
Any concerns we had were not addressed in a timely manner and at one point we wanted to speak to the owner regarding some issues and he never addressed them or responded to our emails.
We wouldn’t be using them again.

I am sorry to be reading this,
I personal was involved from the office and had contact with our crew everyday that they were at your home. Unfortunately some fixtures need a lot of prep time, scaffolding and ladders (I am referring to the 100 lbs fixture over your island not the fixture over your open staircase).......
Let's be fair, Your quote was site unseen, we saw the fixtures and the locations after you moved in. We also clearly informed you of all the extra time that would be needed.
I can assure you that your fixtures are installed correctly and we did not cut any corners endangering your family from any future falling fixture.
I am truly sorry, and welcome a call from you. I would love the opportunity to discuss further.

Lynda from Kleinburg
Lynda from Kleinburg
10 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Tesla Charger

This was my second experience with Solutions and they did not disappoint. Very professional company. Estimate was clear and written, and they overdelivered, coming in slightly under estimate and with a few less holes in my drywall. The one hole they had to make was completely cleaned up and barely noticeable. They did a fantastic job!

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves in preparing our client. As a consumer, I personally want to be prepared so I can budget accordingly. We try every single day to remind ourselves to treat our clients as we would want to be treated.
We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

ChuckJeffrey in Brampton
ChuckJeffrey in Brampton

Condo electrical

I contacted this company based on a Google search as I wanted additional outlets in a kitchen expansion as well as in a den. They were professional in their approach and explained what would be involved as well as the cost. The quote for the initial cost was exactly what I paid. As they were doing the work, I added on several additions. The costs for all of the additions were very reasonable. The employees of the company who came to do the work were friendly and also were accommodating for the changes I wanted done. I would highly recommend this company for any electrical work you want done.

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

electrical work

I am very grateful and happy with the work carried out in my house. Have been worrying about safety issues for a while now, and my call was promptly answered and Tony came to the house within a couple of days.
The work was carried out very professionally, and the suggestions made to me were very welcome indeed. I would not hesitat to call them again, and recommend them to my friends.

Jim from Toronto
Jim from Toronto

Install light switch and outside fixture

The service was performed on time and on budget. The electricians were highly professional and courteous. The job involved installing a low voltage interior dimmer and an outside fixture. You cannot ask for more.

More about Solutions Electrical

** SPECIAL NOTE Our website is currently unavailable*** Please call or send us a message using Home stars****
Electricians, Electrical, Lighting

Solutions Electrical and Maintenance Ltd. head office is located in Brampton with satellite offices in Toronto an Barrie. We have had an explosive start in the electrical market in 2003. Our company specializes in the renovation market. We have grown to a fifteen person operation and are still growing. We have been enjoying a huge success servicing the Greater Toronto Area, for all the electrical needs of our clients. Please contact us today.

Electricians
Eaton for Electrical panels, Meter base and Whole home surge protectors. Pass & Seymour for Dimmers, timers, switches and receptacles. Rab Design for LED lighting. Canlyte for Pot lights. Milwaukee for corded and cordless tools, bits and consumables. And Kiddie for Carbon Monoxide/ smoke detectors.
Knob and Tube removal, Surge protectors, custom homes, additions, Electrical defect corrections, panel upgrades, service upgrade, in-law suite wiring, Pot Lights, LED lighting.
2003
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard and we also offer Financing from TD
Master Electrician, Certifaction of Qualification, Contractors' License, ESA/ECRA
ESA and Ontario Electrical League