Electricians
Solutions Electrical

Reviews for Solutions Electrical

vr6alex
vr6alex

Bathroom Fan and humidity sensor install

I contacted Solutions for the 2 nd time to install a bathroom fan and humidity sensor in the upstairs bathroom (last year they did the basement one)
The guys came on time (well, 5 minutes later but the office called me to advise of the late arrival), which gave me the opportunity to make the coffee.
They brought everything they needed, even floor coverings. The work was done professionally, clean and tidy, and within the 2 hours quoted by the office.
Solutions are my go to team for electrical needs.
10 out of 10 again for this service.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Panel Upgrade and EVSE Installation

Solutions Electrical recently upgraded my panel from 100A to 200A, and ran a 50A circuit to my garage for an EVSE charger. The communication in preparation for the work, and during installation was excellent.

Dave did a nice job with the panel upgrade and surge protector installation.

Although Frank and Carmine encountered a few issues running the circuit out to the garage, they discussed options with me and the end product was excellent.

I would recommend Solutions Electrical, and will use them for future electrical work, as they clearly state what they are going to do, when they will be there, and how much it will cost and then do so. This was very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy day to write your review. We truly appreciate it and we look forward in being of service to you and your family in future.

Martha  in Brampton
Martha in Brampton

Electrician work

I am very happy that I called Solutions Electrical to complete my electrical work. The owner Frank was very helpful when planning and implementing my electrical needs. He Is flexible with time and very knowledgable. It was really a great pleasure and a stress relief during renovations. I would definitely call him back for future work. Thanks again Frank for the amazing work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Martha, we love feedback from our clients. I will pass your thanks along to Frank. We here at Solutions appreciate your kind words, and look forward in being of service to you in future.

Cathy in North York
Cathy in North York

Basement re-wiring and pot lights

I called Frank for my basement renovations to complete the electrical work. He was wonderful to deal with and did a great job with re-wiring and installations of pot lights. Frank was very knowledgable and patient in explaining the process.
He was a real pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Cathy, we love feedback from our clients. We look forward in being of service to you in future.

Pina in Brampton
Pina in Brampton

possible rewire

Can't say enough good stuff about the job.I'm extremely impressed with the level of service and information i was given over the phone. I was in desperate need due to breakers popping on daily basis (which turned out to be loose wiring in breaker box)
Repair/replace faulty electrical outlet in bathroom connected to fan.
Repair/replace fluorescent light fixture in basement and installed kitchen fan.
i very much appreciated that he gave me options, was told job would be completed in 4 days they did it in 2 1/2 days and my biggest surprise was they discounted the labor on my final bill
in all my years as a home owner I have never ever had someone quote me a job and bill me less than quoted
If this is your game, I am now your customer for life
I'd recommend these guys in a heartbeat!!
They showed up on time, super clean took the time to pick up any stray screws, and cleaned up after themselves
Extremely well done!!!
Would I recommend Solutions Electrical? Absolutely!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Pina, we truly love hearing about our client's experiences. We look forward in being of service to you in future.

Paul
Paul

Dedicated line for Microwave

Great service from Dave & co. With Solutions Electrical you know they will always do it right the first time. My go to for any electrical work that needs to be done.

Thank you Paul, we look forward in being of service to you in future.

Lorraine on Fifth Line West
Lorraine on Fifth Line West

Replace exterior outlet and check panel

Exterior outlet wasn't working and I thought it needed replacing. It was discovered that the outlet in garage had tripped so just needed resetting. I had no idea that the garage outlet was connected to the one in the patio. I instructed the electrician to replace the exterior outlet anyway. Additionally he checked out the panel to see if work done by another electrician was correct. All of this was done in an efficient and friendly manner. Going forward, I will only use Solutions as I can depend on them to do the best job.

Thank you so much for your review, I truly love the fact that client can post their comments about their experience. This gives us, the management, a real time, birds eye's view about what is going on in the field. We look forward in being of service to you in future.
Frank Cozzolino

Monica and Shannon
Monica and Shannon
1 review Hamilton, ON

Test and Troubleshoot

Lights in 3 rooms went out and when I flipped the breaker, there were sparks. I called Solutions as I already had scheduled a service with them and had been happy with their service before. Dave was at my house the same day to check safety and suggested that rather than spend a whole day on one circuit we should book their flat rate, 2-person "test and troubleshoot" to catch any other problems. Dave, and the work he has done for us in the past, is the only reason why this review has a 2.

T&T day arrives and I have a list of all the electrical units in the house to make it easy for them to catch it all. The 2nd person was clearly an apprentice and Dave had to break from his work to answer questions about what was in the truck, or instruct him to take off his boots before walking on my carpet. Part of the service is replacing all the outlets and switches, which was great, but my toddler has been finding wire casings and copper bits every day since they left.

When all was said and done, after going 1.5hrs over time at $155/hr), Dave showed me the breaker box map they had on the laptop and broke the news that I would need to rewire the main floor. He did not label the breaker box because it would all have to change anyway, but insisted I would get a full report within a few days.

The next day, I received an estimate for $12600 to rewire the entire main floor. When I emailed to ask questions, I did not get a reply. It is now 12 business days later, and I do not have a report (or anything besides $100 worth of hardware). I had to come up with a band aid solution to get lights back in those 3 rooms in the meantime.

Accounting has been forwarding my emails to sales, and sales didn't reply for a week, called and left a message with my spouse, and then gave me excuses as to why I didn't get the report on time. When I spoke to sales on Monday I was promised the report of their T&T findings along with a map so that I can label my breaker box until we can get the rewiring done "by Wednesday" or "by the end of the week definitely". It is end of day Wednesday as I write this...

I sincerely apologize for your experience. I will personally look into this matter. Thank you for your review.

Frank Cozzolino

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Install 2 Bathroom Fans, GFI Switch in Powder Room and Light Switch in Pantry

Solutions has previously done electrical work for us and our son and it has been exceptional from start to finish. Frank came with Manny, an apprentice, learning the trade. While they worked, Frank explained things to Manny as they were working. I would not hesitate to hire Frank and his team again for any electrical work. Better to be safe than sorry!
All the best, Frank.

Bev. Szabo

Thank you SO much Bev, we thank you for your loyalty (since 2008 I think, wow where does time go... ) to our company, we appreciate it very much. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Katelin

minor fix at electrical panel

Just wanted to take a moment to write a quick review of my recent experience with a recent electrical issue, for which I feel fortunate that I was able to connect with Solutions Electrical.

I had been having an issue with one of the breakers in my panel and after calling Solutions electrical I was able to co-ordinate a day and an exact time at which I could expect an electrician to show up. Additionally I was provided all details related to potential costs including requisition of a small deposit on the job – I gather sadly needed from experiences of people booking service and then not being around for the service call. I was additionally provided with details of the hourly labour charge should the 2 hour minimum charge not cover the repair.

Long story short, two very efficient young lads showed up on time and the one lad who actually diagnosed and resolved the issue was professional, efficient and also very willing to answer questions that I had about the panel. A quick switch out of the impacted breaker in addition to cutting back some of the wire in the panel and all was done well under an hour, though I by no means felt that I was being rushed to have the job finished.

Each and every person that I dealt with at Solutions Electrical was friendly, professional and very respectable and I would not hesitate to either recommend them or reach out by phone to call them again for any electrical services that I might need in the future.

Also wanted to personally thank Sue in accounting, my interactions with her to finally make payment on my invoice provisioned me with a great sense of how ethical Solutions Electrical is, which for me is key to everything.
Thank you for resolving the issue with my breaker/panel.

Best regards,
Katelin

Hello Katelin, WOW, Thank YOU so much for your review. We at Solutions Electrical have been working hard since 2003, when we read reviews like this, we realize that hard work DOES pay off. Comments like yours is what makes what we do so rewarding. I will personally pass on this message to everyone within the company.
We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Frank Cozzolino ME

More about Solutions Electrical

** SPECIAL NOTE Our website is currently unavailable*** Please call or send us a message using Home stars****
Electricians, Electrical, Lighting

Solutions Electrical and Maintenance Ltd. head office is located in Brampton with satellite offices in Toronto an Barrie. We have had an explosive start in the electrical market in 2003. Our company specializes in the renovation market. We have grown to a fifteen person operation and are still growing. We have been enjoying a huge success servicing the Greater Toronto Area, for all the electrical needs of our clients. Please contact us today.