HomeStars  >  Electricians in Milton  >  Solutions Electrical

Reviews for Solutions Electrical

Cubicle disconnect

We needed to disconnect our cubicles from the power as part of our office move. Service was fast and professional and very easy to work with. Would recommend for any similar jobs.

Thomas H.
Thomas H.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Chandelier & Exterior Lights

Had a difficult time finding an electrician that would show up to install some light fixtures. Called Solutions Electrical and they did a great job. Friendly and professional. Would hire them again in the future.

Al in Mississauga
Al in Mississauga
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

New panel installed.

I had a problem with the fuse block for our clothes dryer and chose Solutions Electric based on the very good reviews that they have received. I called them, explained the problem and fortunately they had an electrician just completing another job in our area. He arrived the same day and fixed the problem. Based on his advice and the age of the panel (40 years), I decided to have it replaced. Their quote was inline with what I had researched.

Joe & Emanuel arrived as scheduled and completed the job in approx. 5.5 hrs. in very friendly and professional manner. Sue in accounts was also a pleasure to deal with

I will definitely use Solutions Electrical for any future electrical issues and can recommend them highly.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Job Well Done!!

Pretty much re-wired my whole unit and added a new panel. Knowledge, professionalism, service and advice were second to none. They went over and above what was expected. Thank you!!!!!!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Rewire Jobs

I had Solutions Electrical back to my home to do the work for a couple of deficiencies they had noted when the installed my new electrical panel earlier in the year. I received an estimate and was able to book an appointment quickly and easily by email.

They added a new outlet for my garage door opener. The previous home owner had been permanently using an extension cord, so the garage door plug could reach an outlet on the wall. Joe was able to install a new outlet in a more convenient spot with only a couple holes in the drywall that need to be patched.

Joe also ran a new wire for my stove as the existing wire was not the right size for this appliance. He was able to get the wire from the garage where the panel is located all the way to my second floor kitchen with no damage to the walls. He also made sure to update the amp switch on the breaker to now match the increased wire size.

Joe and his apprentice are very polite and professional and go the extra mile for their customers. I had purchased a light fixture for my laundry room which turned out to be broken. Joe went and exchanged it at the store so that he could still install it for me while he was here on this visit.

I would definitely use this company again in the future.

Brian Headland from Old Toronto
Brian Headland from Old Toronto
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Smoke/CO detectors

Called Solutions Rlectrical about my CO/smoke detectors which they had installed 3 years ago. For some silly reason I assumed because they were AC powered that there were no batteries. Not so as one began to beep “low battery”.
Not initially finding a battery I called Solutions and Frank guided me through changing the battery. I did the remaking 3 sectors as well.
Frank followed up a day later to ensure all went well.
This is a company that cares about their customers. Thanks Frank.

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Install 3 LED pot lights, 2 bathroom ceiling fans, 1 LED fixture and a doorbell transformer.

image 1.jpeg Solutions Electrical
905-790-1114
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38
Brampton
L6T 5W4

I was having an issue with installing a video doorbell to my existing hard wired unit. I called Solutions Electrical and spoke to Tony and I emailed him the video unit I was going to install and he called me back and said it was an easy fix as he did some research and came up with a solution. He was going to upgrade the doorbell transformer. I didn't want someone coming over for just that so I had him add a few other fixtures to install including my bathroom exhaust fans that required replacing. All of the items were installed on two different days and at both times the installers were on time, cleaned up after themselves, and were very professional. If you have any problems with anything electrical Tony is the person to call. Very knowledgeable. This was my third time Calling Solutions Electrical.

Patty in Oakville
Patty in Oakville

Outdoor and Indoor Lighting

Tony B. is the electrician who came to my home from Solution Electrical and Maintenance. His visit started with a phone call to let me know that he was stuck in traffic and would be a bit late which was so thoughtful of him. Tony B. is a very knowledgeable electrician and gracious fellow who explained everything to me in a way that I could understand.

Tony B. is a great representative for Solutions Electrical. I will definitely be referring this company to others

Christine O. from Toronto
Christine O. from Toronto

haywire base heater fixed

My tenants had a baseboard heater that was really acting up. I needed a reliable team to connect with my tenants, organize a time to visit, repair and then bill me directly. The Solutions Electrical & Maintenance group was up to the task! Professional, effective, courteous and reliable. Super glad to have a great Electrical group now to call on whenever needed!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water Heater Hook reconnect

image 1.jpeg Solutions Electrical
905-790-1114
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38
Brampton
L6T 5W4

Excellent service. Was able to come on short notice to repair hot water service. Came as promised, and repaired it in a quality manner. First class from the initial call right to the payment process. Thanks we will use your company again.

More about Solutions Electrical

** SPECIAL NOTE Our website is currently unavailable*** Please call or send us a message using Home stars****
Electricians, Electrical, Lighting

Solutions Electrical and Maintenance Ltd. head office is located in Brampton with satellite offices in Toronto an Barrie. We have had an explosive start in the electrical market in 2003. Our company specializes in the renovation market. We have grown to a fifteen person operation and are still growing. We have been enjoying a huge success servicing the Greater Toronto Area, for all the electrical needs of our clients. Please contact us today.

Electricians
Eaton for Electrical panels, Meter base and Whole home surge protectors. Pass & Seymour for Dimmers, timers, switches and receptacles. Rab Design for LED lighting. Canlyte for Pot lights. Milwaukee for corded and cordless tools, bits and consumables. And Kiddie for Carbon Monoxide/ smoke detectors.
Knob and Tube removal, Surge protectors, custom homes, additions, Electrical defect corrections, panel upgrades, service upgrade, in-law suite wiring, Pot Lights, LED lighting.
2003
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard and we also offer Financing from TD
Master Electrician, Certifaction of Qualification, Contractors' License, ESA/ECRA
ESA and Ontario Electrical League