Pest Detective

Owner/Manager
Chris Frederick [Full profile]

Reviews for Pest Detective

1 review New Westminster, BC

The technician that came out was very friendly. However I paid a good amount to have a problem solved- of which it is still recurring- the rats are in my walls and nothing new has been done to have it resolved except refilling my boxes with more poison. I even had to suggest where I believe the entrance was when the technician kept saying there is no sign anywhere of an entrance. I'm pretty dissapointed with overall experience as the issue was NEVER solved and it still costed me money. There is no gaurantee here and a real waste of time to which I hope there is no reproduction of rats in my walls. Here's to hoping the next company will not just take my money but ACTUALLY SOLVE MY RAT PROBLEM.

We are sorry you had such a negative experience. We definitely would like an opportunity to correct this with you as we want you to be a happy customer. We won't be satisfied until you are satisfied with your experience. We would be happy to offer a complimentary visit with a fresh set of eyes to help correct the issue. Please give us a chance to address this before choosing a different company - as we cannot see who you are, please call our office to discuss the next steps. 604-988-3330. Thank you. Sarah @ Pest Detective.

Susan Kay in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

My husband left our garage door open one night in the cold weather and a rat decided to wander into our home and take up residence in the wall. I am deathly afraid of rodents, to the point that I nearly had to move to a hotel. I called several Pest Removal businesses and they all told me they were booked into the following week. I was beside myself and contacted North Shore Pest Detectives. They could hear the shear terror in my voice and went out of their way to get me someone in a timely fashion. Jonah came to our home two days later. He was a delightful young man who was so reassuring and knowledgeable about our rat problem. He spent time answering my endless questions and really made me feel like the problem would be sorted out quickly. He was professional and took pride in his job. Thankfully the rat was removed and I can now enjoy my home again. Big THANKS to Jonah!!!

Glad to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you for your review! Sarah @ Pest Detective

Ken in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We have had great service from Doug at Pest Detective since switching over from another company. Doug is courteous, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. The treatment Doug has used has been very effective. I would definitely recommend Pest Detective to others.

We are happy to hear your experience with our company has been so positive. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Sarah @ Pest Detective

JimLee in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

These guys are very professional and courteous. They do a thorough job and are a pleasure to have on site. They are kind, friendly people and clearly care about what they do. It's great to have such awesome customer service on the North Shore.
Our technicians; Doug and Scott were especially great to deal with.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Hannah @ Pest Detective

1 review West Vancouver, BC

We had a horrible rat problem last year just before Christmas and Howard saved us! We called and booked for him to come again when the weather got cold and we had light activity. He really knows his stuff and has been a godsend. We will be regulars from now on thanks to Howard!

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate your kind words in regards to Howard!

Hannah @ Pest Detective.

MOEJONES
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I was very impressed with Jonah. He was very thorough. He explained the job and details. He had a very fine manner about him. A very nice young man.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on HomeStars. We are happy Jonah's service manner and explanation of the treatment was appreciated. We try to
Impress every customer every day !
I know Jonah will be happy to hear your compliments.

Chris Frederick, President

grbg777
1 review West Vancouver, BC

The employee laid traps in the most likely areas of pest traffic. The employee was friendly, professional, and seemingly knowledgeable. However, it is too early to properly comment on the company's work because we don't know how successful they will be.

I am happy to hear that our employee was great! We look forward to our return visit where we can show you our success! Thank you. Hannah @ Pest Detective.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Took care of the problem quickly and were able to give us suggestions on what to do in the future. Honest, reliable. Gave several options on an approach to take.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company!

Hannah @ Pest Detective

azeem h.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Job involved setting trap with bait, spray along baseboards and also spray along bottom edge of exterior walls plus close opening for rodents to enter storage room with mesh wire and foam spray

Thank you taking the time to review our company! We appreciate your business! Hannah at Pest Detective.

Larry Millar in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

We have used the service for several years for racoons (3 homes), flickers (1 home), carpenter ants (1 home with 3 years warranty protection) and rats (ongoing). The service has been prompt, professional, courteous, expert and successful.

We wouldn't hesitate to strongly recommend Pest Detective for the services they provide.

Thank You for taking the time to give our company the kind review and recommendation. We pride ourselves on world class service and with satisfied, loyal customers like you it makes it all worthwhile :) We appreciate your business.
Chris

More about Pest Detective

No one appreciates uninvited guests. The Pest Detective team provides a comprehensive property inspection and thorough extermination to protect you, your loved ones, and your property from dangerous or bothersome pests, rodents, insects, and wildlife. We visit homes and offices to offer environmentally friendly, non-toxic pest control and extermination solutions.

Call Pest Detective today if you suspect the presence of ants, bed bugs, fleas mice, raccoons, rats, skunks, termites, or any other bothersome pests!

To protect your privacy, unmarked vehicles are available upon request. We can respond to your calls or emails 24 hours a day. With a team of professional, university-trained technicians, we are the pest control and extermination service the lower mainland, Vancouver, Victoria, Surrey and the surrounding area have trusted since 1986.

Pest Detective is licensed & certified by the Ministry of the Environment
- A member of Structural Pest Management Association of B.C.
- A member of the National Pest Management Association
- A member of the Canadian Pest Management Association

Pest & Animal Control
Pest Detective has seven convenient offices spread throughout British Columbia. We provide quick, environmentally friendly pest control service for the Lower Mainland, Vancouver, North Shore, Fraser Valley, Victoria and beyond! We are well trained and certified to handle the pests that live in your area.
INSECTS: carpenter ant extermination, pavement ant control, termite control, spider extermination, earwig extermination, flea control, fly control, silverfish extermination, bed bug extermination, pillbug & sowbug extermination, millipede control, mite control, hornet extermination, bee control, wasp control, yellow jacket extermination, cockroach extermination, pantry pest control. RODENTS: rat extermination, mice extermination. Wildlife: mole control, raccoon control, skunk extermination, squirrel control, opossums control, bat extermination. BIRDS: pigeon control, seagull control. PEST Identification, PEST ID
Pest Detective®
Innovative, educated, efficient and eco-friendly pest control and extermination solutions.
Birds, Rodents, Insects & Wildlife.
1986
Cash, Cheque, Visa & Mastercard
Structural Pest Management Business service , Structural applicators license
Structural Pest Management Association of BC, Canadian Pest Management Association, National Pest Ma
Bachelor of Science, Biology