Pest Detective

Gail in Surrey
Gail in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Help!!!! Rats!!!!!

Daryl & Lucas rescued me and my son. We had a horrible smell of dead thing in our home and couldn't use our furnace. They located a dead rat in the wall in my garage, removed it and the spoiled insulation. Cleaned all of the droppings, and bleached the area. They were both very professional and did a fabulous job. I was surprised at how low the cost was! Daryl & Lucas, you are our heroes!!!!!

This is great to hear! Thanks for letting us solve your rodent issue, we are always happy to help! Sarah @ PD

Tony in Coquitlam
Tony in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Squirrels in the AirSpace Cavity

Thanks Jason and the Team at Pest Detective for a Great Job. Detected the 2 Entry POints and successfully trapped the squirrels in a professional and humane manner over a period of 1 week. No Returns. All Clear. Everyone was really helpful.
Thanks, Tony..

Thanks for sharing this with us Tony! We are always happy to help! Sarah @ Pest Detective

Stephen from Burnaby
Stephen from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Wasp nest removal

Hired them for a wasp nest removal and everything went well. Diego was efficient and helpful over the phone. Andrew showed up to do the actual extermination and did so competently while demonstrating a pleasant and professional manner. Having chatted to Andrew as he was finishing up, my father later told me that he much preferred him to whomever it was we've called in the past, so this company is now our first choice.

Hey Stephen. We love hearing this! Thanks for the great feedback, we are thrilled to have found another loyal customer in you! I'll be sure to pass this on to Andrew, his boss, and Diego! Sarah @ Pest Detective

Stella in Vancouver
Stella in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Technician unprofessional

We have used this company several years for ant spraying and have been satisfied with their service. However, this year the technician made unprofessional comments about having to come again to do a touch up spray. The technician's attitude only changed when we showed her where the ants were that she had missed spraying the first time around. Up until then, she was implying that we only called them back for a touch up when it wasn't necessary. Although this exchange was unpleasant, I will still recommend this company but not the technician that we had.

Hi Stella,
Thank you for sharing insight into your experience. We are sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience with the technician. We have forwarded this to the owner of the area for review. Thanks for your loyalty to our company over the years, we really do appreciate it.
Sarah @ PD.

dmj in Langley
dmj in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Best Pest Control and Elimination Company out there!!

I have tried several pest control companies. Both well known ones and obscure ones and in each case I found them expensive and non effectual.
I was desperate (arachnophobia is no joke) and thought to try Pest Dectective as friends on Bowen Island swear by them. Thank God there is a branch in Surrey and Langley. Ken S. came out and after talking to my husband and I, he understood the severity of my phobia and went above and beyond in spraying and bombing my house. He then got rid of the terrible ant problem outside. He also helped our neighbours with their wasp in the attic problem. He also set up my house exterior spray program and looked after our mouse and rodent on-going control. When we moved to Langley I begged Ken to come and set up the same program in our new house. I am so happy and peaceful in our house thanks to him and Pest Dectective. Ken - you ROCK!!

This is fantastic to read!! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us and potential customers, we really do appreciate your kind words! And we will be sure to share it with Ken! Sarah @ PD

matt in Maple Ridge
matt in Maple Ridge
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

bait & switch pricing + rude management.

Called and was quoted $75 for lawn ant spraying or $230 for carpenter ants which would require more "intensive" treatment. Made appointment for Thursday for the lawn ants, which was then cancelled and rescheduled for Friday morning at 7AM... at 7:30 they showed up, spent 10 minutes at the house, and issued an invoice for $230+tax.

If you like bait & switch pricing, and paying your pest company more than your lawyer, call these guys up.

To top it all off, when we tried to resolve the pricing discrepancy, was called by 3 seperate people, forced to repeat the entire story 3 times, and repeatedly told that I made a mistake and told that there was no $75 pricing (and later, in that same phone call, told $75 is for wasps?)... all a very frustrating experience.

The strawberry on top of the cake is the treatment didn't work.

Hi Matt,

Our manager was speaking with someone yesterday with regards to this and was disconnected. She attempted to call back a couple times before leaving a message to continue the conversation. Please call us so we can make this right with you. We would very much appreciate that opportunity.

Pest Detective
604-988-3330.

Dina W.
Dina W.
2 reviews Langley, BC

Bird nest removal

The professionalism of the technician sent in was amazing! He did such a thorough job, and took the time to explain to me what he was going to do and why. I have brought Pest Detective in again for ant control as well and their thoroughness and cleanliness is outstanding. (plus i haven't seen any ants since!) I will definitely be using them in the future and will recommend them.

Thanks so much for sharing Dina! We appreciate the review and are more than happy to help! Sarah @ Pest Detective.

DDUNGEY
DDUNGEY
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Pest Control

Pest Detective is always thorough and the technician was very good with explaining to my teenage sons what work was being completed

Thanks for sharing the positive review! I am very glad to hear our technician was able to make your son feel comfortable and explain the science behind the service we provided.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Used them over the year to get rid of rodent problem. Unfortunately did not check regarding warranty etc. Problem persisted and when complained received good follow up and an experienced technician to resolve issue.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks very much for allowing us to resolve this problem for you, we really do appreciate it. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to assist you with any future pest concerns.
- The PD team.

Karen of View Royal BC in North Vancouver
Karen of View Royal BC in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Great customer service

I was delightfully surprised by the excellent service we received by Pest Detective. Our fellow was very knowledgeable, effective, on time and friendly. Completely satisfied, there was no need to call him back for follow up.
I would highly recommend Pest Detective for your pest control needs.

Glad we were able to help you solve your pest problem. We really appreciate you sharing your positive experience on HomeStars too! We never get tired of hearing from satisfied customers. It is why we do what we do. Thanks for posting the picture too!
Chris @ Pest Detective

More about Pest Detective

No one appreciates uninvited guests. The Pest Detective team provides a comprehensive property inspection and thorough extermination to protect you, your loved ones, and your property from dangerous or bothersome pests, rodents, insects, and wildlife. We visit homes and offices to offer environmentally friendly, non-toxic pest control and extermination solutions. ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Vancouver?