Gotcha Wildlife

Pest & Animal Control
1434 Seabring S Oshawa ON L1J 8K5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Gotcha Wildlife

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Mice laid seige on my house and Gotcha Wildlife took care of the issue

I called and left a message on holiday Monday and got a call back early the next day. We set up an appointment for the day after. Ken was incredibly nice the minute he got to my house. Took the time to explain what he was going to do to figure out my issue and why. There was a bone on my roof that he brought down and threw out for me. As soon as he figured out the issue he went straight to work getting traps set up to fight off the mice that have laid seige on my house. Ken was nothing but nice and incredibly helpful. I would 100% recommend Ken and Gotcha Wildlife to anyone and everyone in the Durham region.

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to help you! Gotcha wildlife is committed to provide the most reliable services. Our many years of experience allow us to identify quickly wildlife and pest issues and provide the right treatments. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. We gotcha!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bat Removal

Friday night / Saturday I had a bat in my kitchen.
Phoenix from Gotcha Wildlife came. After noise and light persuion, followed by having to cut a hole in a cupboard he finally caught the bat. It was young. After resting on a windowsill the bat flew away.
Phoenix checked my home including the roof. He coould only find a couple of small holes on the roof as possible site of entry.
Phoenix was very friendly and thorough. Office staff,Ken, was also friendly.
I highly recommed this company.

Dear customer, thank you for the review. We are glad that we could help you get rid off your unwanted visitor. Please contact us if we can assist you with any other pest / wildlife issues. We gotcha! The Gotchawildlife Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bat Found in my house

I called Gotcha Wildlife Removal Services as they stood out amongst all the rest, I called them at 8 in the morning and they offered to come 2 hours later. Kenneth and Frankie were very thorough, explaining everything needed to be done, constantly reassuring me and answering all my questions stemming from fear. They used a mesh to close holes due to the gaps in my roof along with installing a 1 way door. They also checked the attic, cold room, furnace room. They informed me of a potential rodent problem and they did an interior prevention. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

Dear customer, we are so glad that you found our services helpful and that we got rid off of your unwanted visitor. Thank you for referring our services to your friends, we will be most glad to assist. We gotcha! Gotcha Wildlife

Deborah Lightfoot from Toronto
Deborah Lightfoot from Toronto

Removal of squirrels from the eves/soffit

We called Gotcha Wildlife Removal Services as they stood out amongst all the rest. From the get go Kenneth was quick to respond and book an appointment for the removal of the squirrels. He was very thorough and explained the whole process from start to finish, and he even found some damage caused by the squirrels chewing on the wood which he fixed for us. Finally no more sleepless nights.
Thank you Kenneth for all you did for us you are highly recommended.

Déborah and Bob

Hi Deborah and Bob. Thank you for leaving a review for us here. It was a pleasure to help you with your squirrel problem and we are happy your nights are quieter. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Gotchawidllife Removal Services

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Raccoon Removal/Exclusion

It has been a month since Gotcha Wildlife came to my house. I had called them regarding a suspected raccoon in the attic, where wed been hearing thumping footsteps and scratching noises, usually between 3 - 6 am. The reason I chose this company amongst the 5 other companies Id called is because right from the first phone call, Ken was responsive, professional, and quick. And, his company was the only one that mentioned they would use a thermal camera to scan the ceiling of my 2nd floor rooms to see if they would be able to detect any heat patches from animals that might be present in the attic.

On the day of the service, Frankie and Phoenix were quickly able to locate a hole in my roof (right by the plumbing vent) where the animal had entered. In the photo they showed me, raccoon hairs could even been seen around the hole. After scanning my 2nd floor ceiling with the thermal camera (no heat patches could be found), Frankie went up to my attic. The animal was not present at the time, nor could any babies be detected. We had been hearing noises since late March (service was done late April), and it was prime birthing season, so we had all been expecting to find a mother and her babies -but none could be found. This lead Frankie to believe that it had been a male raccoon who had visited my house.

A 1-way door was installed at the roof hole. We also paid to have all our vents and intersections covered by heavy-duty wire mesh. One week after the 1-way door had been installed, Frankie and Phoenix came again to remove the door and patch up the hole. There is a 3-year guarantee on their work. All of it was done rapidly and effectively. I appreciated the photos they were able to provide. There have not been any loud noises in the attic since Gotcha Wildlifes first visit.

We are extremely satisfied with the work, but also the customer service. Frankie and Phoenix are polite, professional, and patient. Even though I asked countless questions, they answered them all with courtesy and understanding. If I ever have any animal-related issues again on my property, I would call them without hesitation. This company pays attention to how they treat customers, and they get the work done so that you can sleep in peace again.

Dear Customer, we are very happy to hear from you and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Certainly wildlife baby season can be stressful, therefore we are glad we were able to get rid of your problem effectively and quick. Taking a prevention approach is the best way to avoid future unwanted visits from wildlife nuisance and you have made a great decision by securing your roof vents. Gotchawildlife Removal Services will be happy to assist you with any other wildlife issues in the future if needed. We Gotcha.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Removal of Raccoons from the attic was humane and very efficiently. Frankie and Phoenix were amazing. They were professional, caring and very accommodating. Will have them back to secure our home before any issues arise in the future.

The raccoons were removed humanely and quickly. The entry point was secured and information was given in order for us to secure our home from future entry. Frankie and Phoenix were amazing. They were professional and extremely sensitive to my anxiety. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this service. I am grateful to have had this team to help us. They deserve a 10 out of 10. Thank you Frankie and Phoenix.

Thank you for the review! Always great to hear our team was able to put your concerns and rest and humanly solve your raccoon issue.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exceptional service by Ken from Gotcha!

Ken from Gotcha came to our home to remove a birds nest from our dryer vent. He was informative, responsive and friendly and did a fantastic job for us. We really appreciate the value and level of service and highly recommend this business for any wildlife removal needs.

Thank you for the review Darren! It was our pleasure to have provided you with efficient and effective wildlife removal service.

Racoon removal

Very fast same day service. They removed 5 baby racoons from a very difficult spot in my attic. No fuss, no muss, extremely impressive. I highly recommend this company, you won't regret using them.

Thank you for the review and excellent recommendations. We hope you enjoy your raccoon free home.
-WeGotcha

Removal of bird nest from Kitchen exhaust

Recently we heard sounds of birds from our kitchen exhaust outlet. Wanted to have the nest which the birds had just started on removed by a professional company and protect the exhaust outlet on the exterior wall from further ingress by birds. Frankie & Phoenix promptly came over the next morning and completed the ask in about 45 mins. Thankfully the birds had only just begun making their nest. We had 4 exhaust outlets covered with exterior bird cages, preventing forced entry by birds for nesting. We were impressed with Gotcha Wildlife's prompt & effective service. We have been given a 3 year warranty on the protection installed. Anyone looking for a professional company to help them out with protection against wild life should definitely give Gotcha Wildlife a call.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear the Phoenix and Frankie were able to help you resolve your current pest issue and in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to reach out should the need be.

Chimney and pest removal

Two chimneys needed capping to keep birds and wildlife out. While doing this there was also a hornet's nest that needed removal.
These guys came out the day I called and got it all finished.
Same-day service was great.

Thank you for the review! It's always great to help another customer resolve their pest issue.

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.

We're social here: