Gotcha Wildlife

Lynn
Lynn
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Squirrel removal from roof

The staff of Gotcha came to assess and remove any unwanted wildlife from my attic or soffitts, after I had reported hearing noises. The staff was punctual and professional. They were pleasant to deal with and got the job done well. problem areas were pinpointed. Options and preventive measures were explained. I wholeheartedly recommend Gotcha Wildlife.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Bird nest removal

These people are kind, courteous , knowledgeable & pleasant. They explained what they were doing & made me feel very comfortable with their service. Assured me if I had any questions to call. I asked for a few business cards to give to friends/family. Good to know they take care of your problems in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.

We thank you for the review! Always a great to hear that our knowledgeable and courteous technicians were able to help another "satisfied" customer. Thank you for your business and enjoy your pest free zone.

Skunk removal and trenching

Nothing but good things to say! The guys were professional, upbeat and got the work done!
I just witnessed the skunks exit and unsuccessfully trying to get under our shed again...thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to have assisted in the quick humane removal of your resident skunks. Please don't hesitate to call us should the need be and stay safe out there

Unfinished service

I am very disappointed in the service provided by Gotcha Wildlife. They came to remove a squirrel's nest and promised to spray for fleas, which was the reason the nest was being removed in the first place. They did not spray. A few weeks have past, and when I finally had the courage to go back out onto my balcony, I was getting bitten again and found a flea in my home. I begged for Ken to come back and finish the job by spraying for fleas, and he refused to do so. I'm now left to either spray the premises myself or pay for another service provider. I would not recommend Gotcha Wildlife to anyone.

Hello, We are very sorry about the misunderstanding, Gotcha wildlife provided you with the service that at the moment of the visit you as a customer agreed and consented to as per our invoice. The lead technician completed the squirrel nest removal as promised and you were charged accordantly. As per the spray for fleas, absolutely, we provide that service but unfortunately it is not tied to the squirrel service fee. It is a completely different service and it has its own fee. As per our invoice, you did not agreed, nor paid for the fleas treatment service, therefore we are unable to complete a job that was not paid for. I hope this help to clarify the misunderstanding and please give our office a call to book a visit and we will be happy to help you out.
Sincerely,
The Gotcha Wildlife Team!!!

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Pesky Raccoons Outsmarted by Gotcha Wildlife!

I fully recommend Gotcha Wildlife as a trustworthy, responsive, and transparent company. They were effective in resolving our urgent animal problem(s), and were highly professional in their manner. Gotcha Wildlife took a problem-resolving approach -- irrespective of the number of visits --- and we never had the sense that they were “nickel-and-diming” on each visit (actually, quite the opposite --- they could’ve justifiably charged us more).

The Backstory:

We woke up in the middle of the night to the scratching sounds of raccoon(s) in our attic. I called Gotcha Wildlife based solely on the positive reviews found on HomeStars. I noted that Ken (as I came to learn his name) was crystal clear about the prices that we would be charged, and also that he treated our issue with urgency. This pricing transparency and sense that my problem was his priority was most appreciated!

Ken and his support staff came to our house a couple of hours after our call and performed a thorough scan of our attic and our roof. He diagnosed the problem to be that the raccoons were exploiting various points of weakness in the roof’s solid deck. After installing a grill and a 1-way door, we additionally opted to have screens put on each of our access points. There was no pressure to proceed with this additional work, and the price charged was exactly the amount quoted when we first spoke on the phone.

Fast forward to that evening, the raccoon(s) came back and made another hole adjacent to the previous one! Upon calling Ken regarding this unfortunate development the next morning, he came back in the afternoon and fixed that hole and also expanded the grill size. As this second visit was on a Friday, Ken mentioned that he would be available / monitoring emails throughout the weekend if anything else came up. Again, I was most appreciative of being thought of as a priority.

The raccoons did end up coming back over the weekend and making a new (3rd) hole!! Ken and his support came back on the Monday and did another thorough review of the attic and patched this newest hole. He added more grill where there were other weak points in the roof. I asked Ken about trapping / releasing and other methods – each of which would mean him selling more of his services to me. I was surprised to hear that his recommendation did not include performing any more chargeable work. His approach was indeed correct -- there have been no more raccoons for the past month!

Thank you Ken and team – you really helped us out of a tough spot!

Thank you for the outstanding review!

Squirrel removal

The were professional, on time and in budget. Responded quickly and removed the squirrels from our roof.

Thank you for the review! Please let us know if you have further concerns and we will address them!

Excellent service

Responded quickly. Knowledgeable & friendly service. We had numerous problems & they dealt with them efficiently.

Thank you so much for the review ! Glad to hear that our friendly efficient but effective service was appreciated and we thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Fast, efficient, careful and friendly.

Arrived on time, completed the work quickly, safely and efficiently. Friendly, informative and respectful. Would recommend for any wildlife/pest services.

Thank you for the review ! We greatly appreciate the reference and we thank you for your business.

Bobby  from Toronto
Bobby from Toronto

Great follow up

Gotcha wildlife installed wire grates on our eaves a year ago.
Squirrels tried to get in again and were pulling out insulation through the metal grates. Called Gotcha and they promptly came to check it out.
The grates were in tact but they suggested to install another layer of protection. The work was done without extra charge on top of the inspection charge.
I appreciated very much the prompt response and the work and am happy to recommend this company.
They came out without delay and completed the work on the same visit!

Thank you for the review Bobby! Always a pleasure to see a return customer, stay safe out there.

parasucomjk
parasucomjk
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Service!

Reliable and FAST !
Called Gotcha Wildlife at 8:30pm Wednesday night- received a call back within 10 min from Ken. He explained the service that would be provided and arrived the next day ON TIME (just as he promised)
His crew works fast and are very professional--4pm the JOB WAS DONE!
Other companies that I called still haven't called me back... and the ones that did call me back sounded "shady" and uncertain.
JOB WELL DONE! All in less than 24 hours! THANKS GOTCHA!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. It's great to hear that our timely and efficient service was valued and please don't hesitate to call us should the need be. Stay safe out there !

More about Gotcha Wildlife

Wildlife solutions you can trust!
Gotcha Wildlife is a professional wildlife and pest control company. We are experts in the humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, birds, bats and many more.
Our MISSION is to be leaders in the wildlife industry by providing affordable, humane services with qualified and experienced specialists throughout Southern Ontario. We are committed to provide exceptional customer services by ensuring that the utmost humane, qualified, and affordable approach to your wildlife problems is implemented.
Our VISION is to deliver services that will provide our clients with 100% guaranteed satisfaction, peace of mind and exceeds their expectations.
Gotcha Wildlife values clients and believes in treating them with respect. We incorporate honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
Our GOAL is to build a good reputation in the Wildlife and Pest Control field and among our clients to become key players in this industry.

Raccoon, squirrel, skunks and opossums removal by snaring or live trapping. Bats exclusions, birds netting/spiking, mice and rats treatment, preventative solutions, damage repair, cleaning and sanitizing, eavestrough cleaning, and dead animal removal.

We're social here: