Hiller Commercial Floors

Review for Hiller Commercial Floors

ejj26
ejj26
5 reviews Austin, MN

Replaced carpet and installed wood floor

I called Hiller's, because they had installed carpet in my other house. I was pleased with their previous service and they didn't disappoint this time, either. Kyle, the salesman, arrived and gave me an estimate and recommendations. I went to Hiller's store and looked at carpet samples and wood flooring. Everyone was very helpful. It took two weeks to order and they installed it right away. They were at my home about six hours. The two men were the best installers I have ever hired. The job was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this company.