Barr Lumber Co.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8614 Valley Blvd Rosemead CA 91770

Review for Barr Lumber Co.

bobbers
bobbers
8 reviews Rosemead, CA

Plumbing

I recall buying from this store about 2 years ago for my plumbing. The reason I remember this store so well is that I drive by the store nearly every week. The good thing about the store is that it's a good location for people living around the town of Rosemead. Other than that, the store has few choices. I remember being frustrated that I was unable to find the right plumbing accessory that I needed to fix in my house. The store is a bit pricey since it's a small shop and the closest for those who are not willing to drive that far.