Home Theater

15380 Beach Blvd
Westminster
CA
UNITED STATES

I wanted to upgrade my home theater for a Super Bowl party I had planned on throwing. I called up these guys to come and tell me how much upgrading my sound system would be. They came on the wrong day and they told me that I needed to repair my entire system. I agreed to the service. What angered me about this company is that they don't know a lot about energy efficiency. This is a company that has been around for years. To make along story short, they charged me a lot for their service and it was not good at all. I had to hire a friend to redo the work. Not recommended.