Plumbing

405 Cap Dr
London
KY
UNITED STATES

Back in March I had a main water line break in my front yard. I didn't realize it until 3 weeks later when the bill came for $1400. All of the rain that we were having at the time masked the water in my front yard. I thought that I could repair the water pipe myself but turned out I couldn't. After trying 3 times to repair it and nothing worked I called Roberts Construction. They came out immediately and fixed it. They didn't let the rains or the mud stop them from working out in my yard. It didn't take them long to repair the break in the line and within an hour I had running water again. These guys are fantastic! They really know how to get the job done and done right.