M Resnick Plumbing

Review for M Resnick Plumbing

Christchaser- Philadelphia
Christchaser- Philadelphia
1 review Philadelphia, PA

Installation of utility sink in basement

The technician was 3 hours late. He was supposed to nail the legs to the concrete floor but refused to do so because he said, "it's not apart of the installation". I asked, "well why are there holes in the legs of the sink from the manufacturer and also you are charging me for installation?" When I called the owner, I left several messages and he would not return my call. I called him over a period of 3 weeks and no response. This was two months ago and to date, the utility sink is still not nailed to the floor. This will be another item on my husband's to do list.