Gods Country Store

1015 Us Highway 45 S
Eagle River
WI
UNITED STATES

I purchased my bedroom accessories several years ago, and they have done very well over the years. I enjoy the quality of the pieces, they work well with my changing decor.

Beth in Rhinelander
Beth in Rhinelander
6 reviews , WI

Lovely Bedroom Set!

We purchased a solid cherry bedroom set including the bed frame, two dressers, two night stands, mirror, and bench seat from God's Country Store in Feb. 2007. The quality is second to none. We love this set, and always get compliments on it from friends and family. We are ordering a set for our guest bedroom and our kids room this summer. Great customer service and quality!