The Home Depot

Donna in round Lake
Donna in round Lake
1 review , IL

service: installing storm doors

We purchased 2 storm doors in the fall & paid extra to have someone come out & measure the doors. They came out, measured the doors & ordered them. When the doors came in both doors were ordered the same size. (one door was 30" and one was 36") We finally convinced them they was the wrong size and one needed to be reordered. They had to make another appointment come out & measure again & reorder the one door. We lost our place in line for installation and had to wait again for installation. By this time it was very cold & windy. Their product was good but installer was bad.

Don in Antioch
Don in Antioch
1 review , IL

deck renovation

I need to rebuild my deck. I went to Home Depot. The sales person was very helpfull picking out lumber, nails, trim and a new hammer.
He also gave me some good information about how to rebuild it. I will certainly go back to Home Depot again.