Hornak Home Improvement

Mike in Arlington Heights
Mike in Arlington Heights
1 review Arlington Heights, IL

Window / Door Replacement

I gave Hornak a custom window/door job valued at $7,500. I told them I had a deadline 6 weeks away. My deadline passed with no contact from Hornak. I called them, and received no response. I called again, only to find out they never even placed the order through the manufacturer. They said it was their mistake, and they would make it up to me. Again, a week goes by with no follow up. I called again one morning at 8am and said I need to hear that day how they would make this right. You guessed it - no response. Then the salesman called the next day and said it was partially my fault because I went on vacation, which was total nonsense since he had confirmed to me 2 months earlier that he had place the order. I moved on and hired a professional company to do the job, but of course, had to wait 4/5 weeks for the manufacturer to build the units. Thanks, Hornak. Summary - these guys don't follow up on their promises, and are very unprofessional.

Laurie in Elk Grove Village, IL
Laurie in Elk Grove Village, IL
1 review , IL

Installation of windows throughout my home

After interviewing several window replacement companies, Hornak really stood out! From the time Dan Rowan entered our home for the estimate he really cared about our home as well as our satisfaction with Hornak. He was very professional and knew what he was talking about. I espically liked that he actually installed windows previously and knew the product as well as installation. Everything he said did happen with the exception of the installation date. (Sorry Dan) But he even did handle that in a matter that I can say he was worth the wait. Anyway he gave us a fair price for a fantastic product (Pella Architect Series Replacement windows) as well as a fantastic team of installers. We could not be happier. I would recommend Hornak again and again.