Alfonso's Lawncare

Review for Alfonso's Lawncare

Patricia in San Antonio
Patricia in San Antonio
8 reviews San Antonio, TX

Helped plant new grass in backyard

I have a dog who resides outside in the backyard and for the past couple of months I have had problems with the grass turning brown and dying because of my pet. After trying to re-grow the grass myself (failing attempt) I went to Alfonso's and they were very helpful. They answered all my questions about different kinds of grass and lawncare basics. They seemed to know quite a lot and helped me choose exactly what I wanted. They also came and helped me plant it. My lawn really does look great, really green and lush. I highly recommend.