Ace Of Trades Handyman

Reviews for Ace Of Trades Handyman

Sabo in Toronto
Sabo in Toronto

Reliable, Gets the Job Done

Andrew came over to our condo total of 5-6 times in the last 2 years. He's always on time, hardworking, friendly and always finds a solution to the problems.

Over the two years, he fixed multiple doors in our condo, changed the kitchen faucet and sink, fixed kitchen lights, unclogged a sink, safety proofed the little one's room etc.

I would highly recommend Andrew.

1 review Vancouver, BC

basement closet insulating and refinishing

We had a cold damp closet in our basement suite that needed attention. Andrew came over and took a look at it. He guessed that the closet that was under the exterior front stairs was not insulated. When he started the work, he discovered that someone had glued drywall directly onto the cement before we bought the house. He removed all the dry wall, insulated and framed the walls, put up new drywall and painted it. He also discovered more space, so we were able to make the closet bigger and add a second clothes bar and he put in additional laminate flooring.

Andrew was easy to work with. He replied quickly to my emails, came to our home to look at the problem, emailed us a quote, kept us posted about the start and end date, and communicated well with us. Because he was working in our basement suite that's currently rented, he sent us progress reports with photos each day. The work site was clean when he left every day, and we had no concerns about leaving him alone in our home.

Angela in Vancouver
Angela in Vancouver

Shower Controller and Shower Tile

Andrew was hired to install a shower controller and to install new tiles in our shower/bathtub area. While working on our renovations, Andrew also found and replaced a leaky pipe that we were not aware of. We were very pleased with his work. He was very professional and finished the work on time. We would definitely recommend him to others.

8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dryer vent and duct replacement

My dryer duct had fallen out and the dryer vent screen was cracked, so I called Andrew for the repairs. I provided the materials (duct pipe, clamps, exterior vent, interior connectors to vent and dryer) and sent him photos. He provided a quote and estimated time for the repairs. He was able to schedule me within a week, and completed the work within his estimated time frame. Andrew has done work for me previously and I continue to be pleased with the quality of his workmanship, as he goes one step beyond the job, such as cleaning the floor in the dryer space and care in caulking the exterior vent. I would highly recommend him for any handyman work.

Bronwyn
Bronwyn
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bedroom Reno and bathroom Reno

Andrew did and amazing job completing our bathroom and bedroom Reno. He was a jack of all trades from plumbing, gyprock, electrical, tiling, mudding and painting. His work was great and he always left the house super clean even in this dusty project. We would definitely recommend him. He thought of things that needing attention to avoid issues down the road and we were thrilled to have him finish this project that my hubby half started. Thanks Andrew.

8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Door frame repairs

I had four sets of door frames that were weather damaged and in various stages of deterioration. Andrew provided a reasonable estimate and was able to complete the work in three days. He was professional and organized, and cleaned up the work site each day. I have attached pre-and post repair photos on the garage door entry as a sample of Andrew's work. I would highly recommend him for any handyman repairs and would call on him again should any other work be required.

Dominika from Vancouver
Dominika from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Insulation of walls

I have found Andrew through the HomeStars and based on his 10 star ratings I entrusted him to help us with the repair of the bedroom walls that needed new insulation.
He came in at a competitive bid and at the end of the job he stayed in the range of the proposed amount. Scheduling and communication with him was excellent. He always answered his phone and responded to my e-mails. Andrew was punctual and respectful of our privacy. My apartment was left clean and spotless (like no construction has ever happened inside or outside). He even repaired our closet door that wasn’t installed correctly. He completed the work within the parameters of what he described he would accomplish. He did an incredible job! A true craftsman! He was one of the best contractors that I have ever dealt with. I will refer him to my friends and will definitely call him again for future projects.

Amy M. from Vancouver
Amy M. from Vancouver

Handyman

I have hired Andrew twice to do a number of odd jobs around our house in preparation for a house sale and again when we had moved into our new place. Andrew did a great job fixing things no one else has been able to fix including a warped sliding door and a fussy dishwasher. I found him very trustworthy and responsible and was comfortable leaving him home alone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Andrea Shrive from Vancouver
Andrea Shrive from Vancouver

Bathroom Reno

Andrew Konetzka was referred to me by a friend and I would continue to recommend him to friends and family. He was punctual, professional and did great work. I felt completely comfortable giving him a key and allowing him to work in my home when I was absent. I would definitely use his services again.

More about Ace Of Trades Handyman

I do all general home repairs, as well as small scale renovations. All estimates are completely free. Please do not hesitate to call or email to discuss your needs. http: / / www. aceoftradeshandyman. com/