Bennett's Plumbing Inc

Kim in University Club
Kim in University Club
4 reviews Tallahassee, FL

Plumbing problem

My nephew put something in the toilet and got it all clogged up, I had no idea what to do because I am clueless when it comes to toilets! I called them and they came out immediately and fixed the problem very quickly. They knew what they were doing and did a great job.

Shavaughn in Tallahassee
Shavaughn in Tallahassee
6 reviews Tallahassee, FL

Bathroom Plumbing

Jim Bennett's Plumbing believes in making customers for life. Well, after their services, I would now call myself a customer for life. I received a free estimate over the phone, and the actual price did not vary much from the estimate. They offer 24 hour repair service, which came in handy when I had a full-blown faucet leak at 11PM one night. They definately got the job done.