Avista Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Lynbrook NY 11563
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Lynbrook  >  Avista Hardwood Flooring

Review for Avista Hardwood Flooring

Bob Kelly
Bob Kelly
8 reviews North Hempstead, NY

flooring

Avista made my damaged floors new again, Thank you: My husband and i bought a house not knowing that under the carpet was highly stained and damaged floors. We called Avista thinking we would have to replace all the floors in the house, but when they came down for the estimate they told us they can bring the floors back to life and save us thousands of dollars. Avista is very honest and trustworthy and could of made alot more money from us if they did all new floors.Fast And Friendly Service!!!: When I was thinking about having Hardwood Flooring installed in my Dining Room, I was a little hesitant because I didnt know what to expect. I was imagining a long process with a hefty price attachted to it. But after speaking with Avista, I was extremely pleased with what they were proposing. I had Avista install my new oak dining room floor with a wood border . The work came out incredible and they completed a day earlier than they originally were aiming for. I am 110% satisfied with my choice to go with Avista Hardwood Flooring and recommend to anyone looking to have a quality floor installed.Avista made my damaged floors new again, Thank you: My husband and i bought a house not knowing that under the carpet was highly stained and damaged floors. We called Avista thinking we would have to replace all the floors in the house, but when they came down for the estimate they told us they can bring the floors back to life and save us thousands of dollars. Avista is very honest and trustworthy and could of made alot more money from us if they did all new floors.