City Water International

Water Filtration & Purification
19 Lido Road Toronto, Ontario M9M 1M7 Canada Toronto ON M9M1M7
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in East Aurora  >  City Water International

Reviews for City Water International

Qla in Hell
Qla in Hell
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dishonest, Conniving , Predatory , and Malicious

Rented from them, they charged when there was no equipment onsite, cancelled without notifying us, BILLED US for cancelling, and now are sending creditors to harass us! Absolutely the Worst

Sean in Barrie
Sean in Barrie
1 review Kingston, ON

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

City Water is strongly NOT RECOMMENDED. They do not fulfill their agreement to maintain the equipment resulting in it not working at all for weeks on end while they make several excuses for delays. Then, despite written notice of discontinuation in advance, you should expect to have to pay for full service for over a year after the units are removed and written discontinuation is provided. Expect to be harassed and receive poor service and poor product. Completely dissatisfied!!

1 review Winnipeg, MB

SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE!

READ YOUR CONTRACT AND THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. ON SECOND THOUGHT, MAYBE GET A LAWYER TO READ IT FOR YOU.
These people automatically re-new your services unless you give them written notice to cancel 6 months in advance.
They also threaten to charge you $300 for pick up fees of the ancient water cooler systems that you could just as well throw in the garbage.
The customer service department must get " how to be the worst human possible" training and offer no help or assistance of any kind. They are experts in snarkiness & rudeness.

PLG in Woodbridge
PLG in Woodbridge

Counter-top Water Filtration System

We have 2 counter-top water filtration systems at our small office. Installation was a breeze. Technician was efficient and courteous. The water is the best I've ever had; so "clean" tasting and refreshing. We plan on continuing our service so haven't had a chance to see what the cancellation process will be like. This review is strictly based on the quality of the water and installation process, which we are very happy with. Highly recommend.

simplyshreya from East Aurora
simplyshreya from East Aurora

New Water cooler

Yeaa, Here comes my new water filter machine by City Water International, They were super fast and quick. I signup the contract today morning and requested them to install it by today and Tadaaaa!!! they sent technician in afternoon to install the machine in before I wanted. I am very happy because of their quick response and installation process. Actually 2 days back I planned a small get together with my friends and on same day in evening my water cooler stopped working due to some technical reason yesterday morning technician said I gotta get a new water cooler, I was worried for my party and called up city water (same company i was using earlier) and requested them to install the machine before evening today. In morning Mr. Aron came with contract and inspected the space and before afternoon technicians came to install the machine!
Really Happy with their service and new machine is super cool !!!

m.mclord from East Aurora
m.mclord from East Aurora

Water Cooler

I loved water filter cooler installed by city water. You do not need to order the water bottles and waiting for them to arrive which save big time. Second, the installation of the entire system is done by the professional installers. Third, the installation is free and saves you dollars. Last but not the least the water tastes better than battled water coolers. I feel that it is a must for every home. I 100% recommend City Water services to everyone. Thanks !

joele from East Aurora
joele from East Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Water filtration Services

City Water has made my life so much easier. After a bit of internet research on home filtration services, I called City Water and they send a technician the very same day. Installation was as quick and the filtration unit is so convenient. I never thought that filters will be replaced at no cost. But, when I called them to change my filter, immediately they sent a technician who cleaned and serviced the unit and changed the filter and assured that I can get 2 replacement filters per year and the monthly charge takes care of the filter cost. I am impressed that there is no extra charge. I suggest if you are thinking renting water filtration units, call City Water for best deals and great quality of water.

More about City Water International

City Water International inc. has specialized in point-of-use water filtration systems since 1990. Since our inception, water filtration has been our sole focus. Sales, installation and servicing of water filtration systems and water coolers is our specialty.