Asap Relocations Inc.

Moving & Storage
455 Queens Ln San Jose CA 95112
Moving & Storage
Asap Relocations Inc.

Reviews for Asap Relocations Inc.

megan  in  san jose
megan in san jose
1 review , CA

movers

I had moved with ASAP Relocations before and they provided me with excellent customer service. They are hardworkers and get the job done. They were really friendly and polite, which made my move a whole lot less stressful. They packed my property very neatly and had no damages. My move couldn't have gone any smoother.What I really enjoyed was how inexpensive they were. They were the least inexpensive out of all the companies I had called. I'm really happy I hired this company to do my move...I already recommended them to several friends.

hunnybunny
hunnybunny
1 review , CA

Moving

I had a move done by this company not too long ago and to my expirience they were very professional. They took great care of my property and made sure they packed it well so the content wouldn't break. I specially like how kind and honest the movers were. The best part of all is that the price was reasonable considering the amount of stuff I had to be packed and moved to new location.