Tri State Windows & Siding

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
Rt 46 West Saddle Brook NJ 07663
HomeStars  >  Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses in Lodi  >  Tri State Windows & Siding

Reviews for Tri State Windows & Siding

Glenn, New Jersey
Glenn, New Jersey
1 review , NJ

Four Season Sunroom

I enjoy the sunroom and installation was prompt in 2005. Tri-State provided their signed "Lifetime Labor Warranty" indicating that they would "replace any defective material free of charge", etc. and their "Lifetime Glass & Screen Warranty" indicating their coverage of "breakage of glass and screens for the life of the enclosure". Additionally, we had agreed: "Water leakage or broken or cracked defect will be attended to within 7-10 days". However, when a warranted skylight cracked down the middle, their lifetime warranties have proved worthless. They have provided statements such as: An addendum to a contract is a separate contract alledging that the warranty does not belong to any addendum and they expect any broken glass sections to be returned to them for correction, including those sections that are permanent fixtures, etc. Despite their "warranties", we are expected to pay for the replacement and the labor costs. I had reported this to the BBB and will be taking further steps. However, I caution potential buyers to be very wary.

Sunny in Somerset
Sunny in Somerset
5 reviews Somerset, NJ

Installing Windows

I lived in Jersey City for 10 years and I have used their services. Salesman came and helped answered and ironed out all the concerns and issues that I had. Few weeks later, they called to scheduled an appointment for installations. Installers came, installed windows WITHOUT leaving any mess on my property, which was one of my biggest concern.

DEE ,CLIFTON NJ
DEE ,CLIFTON NJ
3 reviews , NJ

Windows

It doesnt get any better than this. Great salespeople, great staff, nice installers. What else could I possible ask for? This is the place for windows hands down! I was so pleased