Dakota Mill & Cabinets

Review for Dakota Mill & Cabinets

Katie in Morgan
Katie in Morgan
5 reviews Morgan, UT

Kitchen, bathroom and laundry room cabinets

We knew when we went to build our home that we wanted Dakota to take care of our cabinets. When we were getting ready to build we went into get an idea of what we liked. We were met by one of the most annoying salesmen that I have ever encountered. Every time we said we liked something we were told why that was a bad choice. The salesman wanted to chat all day and proceeded to tell us several offensive jokes. My husband was so irritated by the process he didn’t want to go back. We did and each time was greeted by him or another annoying salesman. We talked to one of their supervisors that was really great. What I can say about Dakota is that we absolutely love our cabinets. They are very beautiful and just what we wanted. I would go through the ordeal of having to go through with the nuisances again to have my cabinets.