Carpet Crafters

Reviews for Carpet Crafters

Alsip, Iliinois
Alsip, Iliinois

family room

I would highly recommed Carpet Crafters to everyone. I went to there store on 127th Street, and was greeted with the most respect.
I explained what we were looking for and they sent me to the right direction. They are very nice here, and will work with you if your on a budget! Thank You, and your installers. The installers were very professional also.

Burbank Illinois
Burbank Illinois

kitchen

Tim was very helpful and knowledgeable of the type of look i wanted my kitchen to look like. He was very patient with me and showed me all the different kinds of flooring they had to offer. I recommeded this store to everyone.

alsip, il
alsip, il

kitchen floor

When arriving to this store I had no idea of what kind of floor I wanted to purchase for our small kitchen. After speaking with the sales personal, they know there stuff. They are very knowing of their products, and explained to me the differences in the products. I had no clue there were diffrent floors. They are "A" plus for me! Thanks Carpet Craftes!