Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc.

Electricians
3347 Industrial Blvd Bethel Park PA 15102
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Bethel Park  >  Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc.

Reviews for Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc.

Tom n scott
Tom n scott
1 review , PA

Removing object from toilet

They originally charged $372.43 just to remove a stuck object from our toilet. Only after complaining about the over charge and having the V.F.D. that reffered us to them call and tell them that they were no longer recommending people to them did they admit they billed us incorrectly. They said we should have been billed $107.97 just alittle over charge I would say.

enophiledude Moon
enophiledude Moon
5 reviews Moon Twp, PA

Plumbing

I heard about them from a friend in Moon when I was having issues with a sewer connection. I called and made an appointment. They canceled twice! Some guy who was not very smart came and looked at the connection, told me i needed a whole new pipe. It is a brand new house!! I called someone else and they fixed the issue quickly. Gillece sent me a bill for $300 and they just looked at it!!. The issue is now with the Better Business Bureau.