Categories :
Heating & Air Conditioning Plumbing Duct Cleaning Green Products & Services
Address:
Toronto, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge , ON L6A
Owner/Manager:
Customer care 1-855-556-0490

Direct Energy Home Services

Company Profile

Call Today: 1-855-556-0490 Direct Energy, Your Home Care Experts: Comfort with Every Call. We offer Furnace and Air Conditioning Service and Installation. Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Rental Water Heaters, Appliance Repair, Plumbing Repair

on Twitter!

on Facebook!

more...
Servicing:

Reviews for Direct Energy Home Services

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Oshawa

We had Matthew and his men. They were fabulous. They were quick and very clean. They put sheets over the carpet as not to dirty it if we have any other work done I hope it is them that come.

Apr 16, 2014, Barrie

Your guys were professional and it was a pleasure to have them here. It was done in a very fast time. They were gentlemen. Thank you Direct Energy ! !

Apr 16, 2014, North York

The installers were very professional and courteous especially towards us senior citizens. Plus our son work for Direct Energy for 10 years until their department was closed. Thank you !

Apr 16, 2014, Lindsay

Everyone was great. The ONLY problem I had was had to wait on hold for 20 mins for a rep to speak to. That needs greatly improving. Everything else was excellent.

Apr 16, 2014, Fonthill

Your serviceman, John, was the epitome of 'good customer service' from his call to let me know he would be at my house shortly, to answering my questions about my furnace, and making sure I have a sensor/detector for noxious fumes. A1 in my books!

Apr 16, 2014, Scarborough

My furnace (from 1961) broke down on a Sunday night, a repair team came in less than 12 hours, after it was determined that the furnace was beyond repair a sales representative came in the same afternoon. I decided to also get a new hot water tank. The next morning at 9:15 a.m the installer and helper arrived. They completed the job in less than 4 hours. I also appreciated the 2 space heaters that were left here for the night.

Apr 16, 2014, Brampton

The Service Technician was excellent. He was very polite and friendly and answered our questions. He gave us advice regarding a new furnace and explained the options that Direct Energy can offer us. Give this man a raise.

Apr 16, 2014, Etobicoke

Very polite and knowledgeable and found that humidifier was not connected properly and that came for humidifier was inverted and blocking the opening closing of vent inside humidifier! Happy with fixes.

Apr 15, 2014, East York

It was a furnace issue and it was very cold, I was disappointed that the service technician did not carry the part required. It was an ignition switch, very small, easy to carry a supply of a variety of switches I would think. However, it was ordered, delivered and replaced within an additional 24 hours, can't complain about that. Thank you.

Apr 15, 2014, OrlÉans

I think you are the only service company that lets me talk to a rep. that can do something for me. You never have to transfer me, especially 2 or 3 times!! I know for sure that the tech coming will be professional and well trained. Renting my tank from direct energy is a no stress deal. Direct energy could teach my other service companies how to serve customers. Thank you to the whole team.

Company Profile

on Twitter!

on Facebook!

Products & Services

Services
Heating Cooling Protection Plans Water Heaters Plumbing Duct Cleaning

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!