TorontoGranite.com

905-602-7077
5151 Everest Dr. #1
Mississauga
L4W 2R4

We have used TorontoGranite for various renovations to our homes over the past 10 years (kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms). They have a great selection and their prices are hard to beat. They also shine in customer service, always exceeding our expectations. We're proud to show off our beautiful counter tops and make a point of mentioning TorontoGranite. Thanks to Bob and the whole family!

Thank you Eric for the kind review and we appreciate your business very much. See you on the next job.

Mk in Mississauga
Mk in Mississauga

Kitchen island

I am very happy with the recent work we had done by Toronto granite. Although it was a small job, I still felt that they valued my business. Everyone we dealt with was extremely professional, helpful and courteous. Their prices were very reasonable and they had an excellent selection of granite and quartz. They were on time when coming to measure as well as when installing. There was a minor issue after the installation was completed and they returned immediately and fixed it right away ensuring that it was done perfectly. I would definitely recommend toronto granite and will certainly use them again for my next renovation project.

Thank you for review. No matter if job is small or big we treat all customers the same and we appreciate the business from everyone. TorontoGranite.com

Andrew in GTA
Andrew in GTA

8 years of great service and counting...

I do repetitive business with Toronto Granite for over 8 years now and highly recommend them because they offer great service, fair price, no hassle, no excuses.

Here is a bit info about Toronto Granite:
This company is well known, established, reputable family business. Bob is one man army, who runs relations with the customers and shop operations; his brother Mark runs estimates and all the stuff Bob piles on him. There are also many people working behind the scenes, who you would not normally see (workers in the shop, family members in the accounting…). The shop itself is equipped with not only necessary equipment, but also with premium equipment to handle a variety of jobs – from small to big, from simple to complicated, and a centerpiece there - is the waterjet cutting machine (many other shops use just a chop saws and grinders). The waterjet is a CNC machine which allows these guys to cut any shape from any stone (look at my 1st photo – this counter simply cannot be cut properly without a waterjet). Also, their shop has a variety of samples, selection of full size slabs and many off cuts (leftovers from the previous jobs). Estimates are done on site by Mark, using a digital computer-like tool (not a measuring tape like many other shops use); it is very precise and converts its readings into CAD format, which is later reviewed in the shop by Bob and gets sent into CNC waterjet. So, Toronto Granite has one of the best shops and is run by experienced professionals.

About my experience: Toronto Granite had fabricated my first order over 8 years ago. It was my own kitchen made out of natural quartzite. Very expensive and rare slabs, only 2 were available. Design was all curvy and fancy. Several companies refused to do this job, others were too pricey, some only agreed to do it if I waiver any future complaints (as the stone was very tricky to work with). Toronto Granite had done this job on time, on budget, delivered and installed as promised. Before cutting the slabs they also did a plastic template to ensure accuracy (there were no way to replace a slab if its cut wrong). Bob even filmed my kitchen fabrication process as it was definitely special (hey Bob you should post the video on your website!). I was beyond satisfied with the job done, so last 8 years my further orders were going to Toronto Granite… vanities, kitchens, solid marble floors (9’x4’ slabs! )… granite, marble, quartzite, quartz… you name it. As always in construction, during those past years there were occasional problems, but they were resolved by Bob to my complete satisfaction – quickly, professionally, at no charge to me. My last order with Toronto Granite was just last month (July 2018) for 4 vanities and as always everything was done very well: Bob helped me to choose the slabs from his “off cuts” (this way is less expensive! – they have a good selection for the smaller surfaces), the price was right, slabs were cut and finished properly, friendly installers came on time and did a good job installing. My next order will be placed in 2 weeks…

I have read a “0” review posted before mine and from my point of view it is not credible: the scale of 0 to 10 is designed by HomeStars to represent customer’s honest experience, were 10 represents a complete satisfaction and 0 represents a complete failure to do the job, so this fellow customer describes some good and some bad points about his experience but rates the company at “0”… not at 4 or 6 or 8 … but 0 -- this mark is not reasonable based on his own description. Noticeably, this guy does not post any pictures of his "0 horrible" experience - makes me think that he does not want the photos to contradict his words. Unfortunately, sometimes slippery individuals use the rating as a tool to gain more for free or to prove their own ego… and this seems to be a case. I understand why Toronto Granite response is so tense – I wouldn’t want to do business with this kind of a customer either.

About myself: custom homes builder and renovator, 20+years in construction, savvy and picky.

Bob, Mark, THANK YOU for years of a reliable business! All the best!!!

Andrew, the picky guy.

Thank you Andrew...we appreciate your business and we are always here to help you with your creative ideas.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Kitchen Island countertop

This is the second time we purchased countertops from Bob. When we first met Bob and his mother they were very welcoming and helped us through the process. We felt confident in their expertise and were very happy with the service and final product. We would definitely recommend Toronto Granite to everyone! Great family!!

Thank you Mike. It was a pleasure working with your family and makes it all worthwhile to see someone appreciate our business and effort. We'll provide our topmost service for clients like yourselves.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

kitchen counter and backsplash

After going to several granite stores we went to Toronto Granite we were met by Mrs P the bosses mom , who helped my wife and I over the next 2-3 hours selecting our granite , we had narrowed it down to 3 different colours , Mrs P then went and got Bob who spent the next 45 minutes moving the big slabs around so we could pick the final one , he was very helpful as well answering all my questions , after that is was into the office to draw up our kitchen and give us a price. We were happy with the price and liked that this was a family run business , if a problem was to happen I felt they would work with us and signed with them. Bob said call us when your new cabinets were done and 2 months later we called
him and 3 days later he came out and measured our kitchen , the following Mon. and Tues. there crew came out for the install, because I don't get home till after lunch they coordinated there time with me and it worked out. When installing there was a problem with some warped drywall and not so square corners but there installer said don't worry this happens all the time and sure enough he had it fixed in no time. All the pieces fit great and our kitchen looks better than ever. Would we recommend Toronto Granite , yes. From Bob and his mom at the warehouse to our installers Mr. Steph and Chris who did a fantastic job we couldn't be happier.We realize that problems will happen on kitchen reno's as it has on ours (the cabinets) but knowing you are working with good honest people can make things a little less stressful. Thanks.

Appreciate your business Mike. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we can help out in making your dream kitchen a reality. Consider yourself as part of the family now and can't wait to taste your special banana bread.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Counter Top

I met with Bob. He seemed like a nice guy. Some of the positives, they have a great selection and the prices are not out of line.
The negatives relate to the finished product and installation. The cut was on an incorrect angle and you can see jagged sharp uneven edges on the corners. I also noticed that they damaged the corner of my kitchen cabinet during the installation process. I can not in good conscience recommend this company.

Respectfully this is the worst experience TorontoGranite.com has had with a customer in our 12 years of business. We have never met a person so arrogant, disrespectful, and stubborn as this client. He made us remake his counters three times and each time he was called to our business to approve the product. After his final approval we installed the counters and client even tipped the six installers involved with the installation. Extra employees, care and precaution was taken to ensure no issues due to sensitivity of client. Client still asked for an additional service call the next day, we sent a tech within an hour and touched up all issues as requested. As a CEO of a well known local business that works with the public this client first and foremost needs to learn to respect people as humans and not treat them as his servants. This is a personal attack from the client to tarnish our reputation. You get a triple zero rating from us if we can rate you in return.

Despite our best efforts unfortunately we cannot satisfy every customer. TorontoGranite.com stands behind their work and will not allow our work and employees to be disrespected like we were by this client. We made every effort possible to satisfy this customer and we definitely don't deserve a 0 review as a result.

Mersija from Toronto
Mersija from Toronto

Excellent selection and service

I wish we visited TorontoGarnit.com first, it would have saved us a lot of hassle. It is one stop shop. Granite countertops.com has a great selection of slabs, very reasonable prices and professional and knowledgeable staff. The order was done quickly and the installers did a great job. Great place to buy your countertops.

Thank you Mersija for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your counters!

John Akioyamen
John Akioyamen
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Complete Kitchen counter top change, Back splash, Island and Washrooms

Bob and the entire staff were a delight to work with. Turn around time was great. They were there when we wanted them. All of our questions were answered. Courteous, friendly, cost conscious. Will use their services any day, anytime. I am glad I used them for my home project.

Thank you John to you and your beautiful family. We loved working with you and we are here for you anytime you need something. Enjoy your counters!

John Bradley in Oakville
John Bradley in Oakville

Great Company and People who provide Great Product and Service

We started our journey to source our quartz kitchen countertop with Toronto Granite (recommended by a number of our family members) and after spending a few weeks researching others (doing our homework as this was a major purchase) we ended up coming back to where we started. Toronto Granite. A family run business with strong family values. We were welcomed from the very first visit. A warm, friendly, attentive staff. Not pushy but helpful. We had a very competitive quote; better than others (3-4 quotes) we researched. Within a few days of our accepting the quote they were at our place to measure. A few days later we had the install. Letter perfect. Exceptional care in installation. I would highly recommend Toronto Grantie for your kitchen countertop requirements. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you John for all the referrals and it's always a pleasure working with you. Hearing how much you love your counters makes it all worth it for you. From the TorontoGranite.com Family!

Andrew Y
Andrew Y

Bathroom Top

Bob and his family are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Bob was very prompt in responding to our inquiry via email and provided a competitive estimate for a Quartz top. The experience in store was great, everyone was friendly and professional. Since this was a smaller job, we provided a shop drawing with measurements and cut-out locations - the top was ready next business day for pick-up. Highly recommend Toronto Granite to anyone looking for a new granite or quartz top.

Thank you Andrew for the kind words. You are always welcome back for a chat with Vera:)

More about TorontoGranite.com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.