TorontoGranite.com

Reviews for TorontoGranite.com

John Bradley in Oakville
John Bradley in Oakville

Great Company and People who provide Great Product and Service

We started our journey to source our quartz kitchen countertop with Toronto Granite (recommended by a number of our family members) and after spending a few weeks researching others (doing our homework as this was a major purchase) we ended up coming back to where we started. Toronto Granite. A family run business with strong family values. We were welcomed from the very first visit. A warm, friendly, attentive staff. Not pushy but helpful. We had a very competitive quote; better than others (3-4 quotes) we researched. Within a few days of our accepting the quote they were at our place to measure. A few days later we had the install. Letter perfect. Exceptional care in installation. I would highly recommend Toronto Grantie for your kitchen countertop requirements. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you John for all the referrals and it's always a pleasure working with you. Hearing how much you love your counters makes it all worth it for you. From the TorontoGranite.com Family!

Kitchen Counter Top

I met with Bob. He seemed like a nice guy. Some of the positives, they have a great selection and the prices are not out of line.
The negatives relate to the finished product and installation. The cut was on an incorrect angle and you can see jagged sharp uneven edges on the corners. I also noticed that they damaged the corner of my kitchen cabinet during the installation process. I can not in good conscience recommend this company.

Respectfully this is the worst experience TorontoGranite.com has had with a customer in our 12 years of business. We have never met a person so arrogant, disrespectful, and stubborn as this client. He made us remake his counters three times and each time he was called to our business to approve the product. After his final approval we installed the counters and client even tipped the six installers involved with the installation. Extra employees, care and precaution was taken to ensure no issues due to sensitivity of client. Client still asked for an additional service call the next day, we sent a tech within an hour and touched up all issues as requested. As a CEO of a well known local business that works with the public this client first and foremost needs to learn to respect people as humans and not treat them as his servants. This is a personal attack from the client to tarnish our reputation. You get a triple zero rating from us if we can rate you in return.

Despite our best efforts unfortunately we cannot satisfy every customer. TorontoGranite.com stands behind their work and will not allow our work and employees to be disrespected like we were by this client. We made every effort possible to satisfy this customer and we definitely don't deserve a 0 review as a result.

Mersija from Toronto
Mersija from Toronto

Excellent selection and service

I wish we visited TorontoGarnit.com first, it would have saved us a lot of hassle. It is one stop shop. Granite countertops.com has a great selection of slabs, very reasonable prices and professional and knowledgeable staff. The order was done quickly and the installers did a great job. Great place to buy your countertops.

Thank you Mersija for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your counters!

Andrew Y
Andrew Y

Bathroom Top

Bob and his family are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Bob was very prompt in responding to our inquiry via email and provided a competitive estimate for a Quartz top. The experience in store was great, everyone was friendly and professional. Since this was a smaller job, we provided a shop drawing with measurements and cut-out locations - the top was ready next business day for pick-up. Highly recommend Toronto Granite to anyone looking for a new granite or quartz top.

Thank you Andrew for the kind words. You are always welcome back for a chat with Vera:)

G. L.
G. L.

Kitchen Countertop

I visited Toronto Granite based on multiple positive reviews. I met Bob and Vera who were very pleasant and knowledgeable. I was looking for a specific Silestone Quartz countertop. Bob was great to work with and very competitive on the cost of the Quartz as we required 2 full slabs. Once finalized, the whole process from ordering and installation was done in 5 days. The entire process from meeting Bob and Vera, having the measurements done by Mirko and the installation crew was excellent and fast. I am impressed with Bob, his family and his team. 10 stars is well deserved and I am a customer for life.
Thank you Bob and entire family!
George

Thank you for being an amazing customer. Not only are you a customer now but you have become a part of our family as well. Thank you for all the help you have provided us inside our shop. Wish all customers can be like you!

Fred from Richmond Hill
Fred from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Countertop, Fireplace Shelves, etc.

I used this company at least 5 times for myself and family and everytime the result was 10/10.
While cost might be a factor but I always went back there with no shopping around because I wanted to get good service and a great quality.
Now that I am doing contracting jobs, I always refer my customers to Toronto Granite simply because I know they will get a good service as well.
I recommend Toronto Granite to everyone.

You guys rock!

Thank you Fred. It's always a pleasure working with you and we will always serve you as best as we can. TorontoGranite.com

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Granit Kitchen countertops with island

I chose this company for my granit kitchen countertop project and very happy with results. It is a family business. Very very nice people. Good communication with clients. High guality of materials. Prices (of course very important) are reasonable. And most important -
finish product. I have huge island and I needed it to be done as a feature of the kitchen. And I got it. Fabrication and installation were perfect. Counter top is also beautiful. Measurement was done perfect and installation crew didnot cut my drywall. Every piece of my project was cut precisely and without damages. I definitely recommend this company to my friends and everyone who read my review. Thanks TorontoGranit and ALL THE BEST.

Thank you Olga...it was our pleasure working with you!

Ali R from Toronto
Ali R from Toronto

Granite and Quartz Counter tops for main floor and basement

I found TorontoGranite.com on Homestars, once I visit their show room, I picked the colors and soon after they showed up for measurement. They came for installing on time and worked very well with the other crew who were working on site at the same time.
Great workmanship.

Thank you Ali for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Kitchen Quartz countertop & backsplash

We recently did a kitchen renovation at our house. New cabinets and new quartz countertop, backsplash & sink. We were recommended to Toronto Granite from a friend that had used them. After reading the great reviews we went to their showroom to look at products. Once walking into the showroom you feel as if you have been welcomed into the owners home. This is a long time family business that prides itself on integrity, respect and fairness. The whole team of Bob, Mirko and Vera (mom) were very helpful with the whole process of picking out the right product for our kitchen. From picking out a quartz, getting a home measurement and the fabrication process only took less than two weeks. The installers did a fantastic job at installing the quartz and everything fit perfect. In this business experience really makes a difference.
Read Toronto Granite's reviews, there's a reason why they get a ten star rating. Visit their showroom they have many slabs in stock and deal with most of the known suppliers. I have included some pictures of our job. Thanks again Petrov family.

John & Linda Butler

Thank you John...it was our pleasure working with and wish all customers were like you!!!

Kitchen Renovation

The guys from Toronto granite were super helpful in replacing the counter. Not the cheapest price I was quoted but glad I chose them as the process was quick and easy. Recommended.

Thank you for the positive review and enjoy your counters.

More about TorontoGranite.com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.