Snow's Construction

118 saint Victor dr Vaughan ON L4H 3E9

Reviews for Snow's Construction

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

skylights

We are so happy with our new Sun-tunnels! Patrick's team was efficient, clean and very friendly. They did a terrific job, our home looks so much brighter, probably has a higher value too. Our neighbour's recommended Snows and we will also. Thank you.

Thanks for the great reviews, it was our pleasure.

randyosuch in Mississauga
randyosuch in Mississauga

Suntunnel Installation

I had excellent work done today in my house by Snows Construction & Home Improvement.
I put in two Suntunnel's. One in my hallway, the other in my bathroom.
The team was knowledgeably and efficient , not messy at all, cleaned up after themselves. They just did a wonderful job.
Im extremely happy with my choice.

C.Krasa

thanks for the review, this was a little tricky but ended up working out quite well. thanks for the work we appreciate it.

matthew18leung
matthew18leung

Skylights

Patrick Snow and his team was highly recommended by Nels Moxness, the president of Velux when we shopped for our skylights. We were warmed that he is very busy that we may had to wait for the work to start even we were installing 2 skylights and 5 Sun Tunnels.
Patrick and his team started the project on the scheduled date; worked everyday during the construction; finished the project on targeted day; also cleaned up the work site afterward. What impressed me the most was their continuation of seeking improvement on every steps during the construction, professionally, efficiently. We are completely satisfied with the workmanship and the project in general.
I would recommend Patrick and his team to anyone without reservation.

Hey Matthew, thanks for the great review. it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your wife the salmon was AMAZING?

char in Toronto
char in Toronto

Amazing Work Ethic

Patrick and his crew installed skylights on my home over a decade ago and I have never had any problems with them. I had to call him recently about another job. And the conversation reminded me how Patrick has consistently been prompt, professional, straight=forward and efficient in all my dealings with him. And, the product is amazing.
I have, and will, be happy to recommend Snow's Construction to anyone and everyone.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, I am humbled again and again. There's something to be said about friendliness and treating everyone as of they were a friend, giving true advise instead of trying to make money on every phone call.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Replacement of old skylight in Toronto

Patrick and Gareth removed the old Velux skylight and its curb, which entailed digging through many layers of old asphalt and torch-down roofing: a really dirty job. They built a new curb and installed the new Velux skylight, paying great attention to insulation and water proofing. They worked closely and cooperatively with the roofers (HTR Duradek) and were cordial and attentive throughout.
These guys really know skylights and are highly recommended!

this one turned out really well, considering the condition of your roof, thanks for the review ?

Very s.
Very s.

Skylight replacement

Very professional. Very clean and very respectful. I was concerned with having substantial clean up at each skylight location and their was virtually none. I wish all contractors were as punctual and good with communication skills as Snow's construction!

Hi guys, i really appreciate the review your job turned out fantastic and you will have worry free skylights, now with added ventilation, please keep me posted on the difference these skylights make ?

jmackinnon007
jmackinnon007

Skylight upgrade

Exceptional service, very knowledgeable and the total cost was less than the competition. They even finished ahead of schedule..very satisfied.

Martyn Bekett from Oakville
Martyn Bekett from Oakville

Skylight install

Snow construction where very professional, quality exceptional, workmanship excellent overall we are very happy with work performed by pat snow and his crew

HappyCustomerBurlington
HappyCustomerBurlington

Skylight replacements

Patrick and his guys were fantastic to work with and did an amazing job replacing our old skylights. They arrived just when they said they would and completed their work quickly and efficiently. They were very friendly and cleaned everything up really well. I'd happily recommend these guys to anyone for all their skylight needs!

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

New Skylight on 2nd floor above stairs and replacement of 2 older skylights

Snow's Construction
416-432-8458
118 saint Victor dr
Vaughan
L4H 3E9

We hired Patrick Snow Construction to install a brand new skylight above the stairs on the second floor of our home as well as replace 2 older vinyl skylights in our sunroom. The workmanship was superb, it is obvious they know what they are doing and that's what you want when you are dealing with skylights because you don't want ANY problems. Very clean and tidy and very professional the entire time. They even found some venting in our ceiling that was causing some mildew buildup but no mold (previous contractors taking some shortcuts) and they vented them properly, only charging us for the parts and not for the labor since they were already up there. All materials used were of high quality and they didn't take any shortcuts which I was keeping a keen eye on.

The job took a little longer than they originally anticipated because there was a bit more structural work given the joists in the roof that had to be moved and supported properly but again, this was all done with no additional cost considerations as we had originally agreed.

Very pleased with the work. It's been about 4 months now since the work was completed and I've been meaning to write this review for some time. HIghly recommend Snow's Construction to anyone considering a new skylight or a replacement skylight. Price was fair and the workmanship top notch.

I would definitely use Snow Construction for any future work without hesitation and probably will use them for one more skylight replacement and possible sky tunnel in the near future.

I'm attaching some photos... these honestly don't do it any justice as the natural lighting coming in now to an area that was VERY dark is incredible.

Please note we also had 6 potlights installed as well, again, very pleased with the work... an easy 10/10.

Thanks for the fantastic review, hope you enjoy your newfound natural lighting.

More about Snow's Construction

At Snow's Construction, the services we provide are focused around sunlight solutions, skylight installations, skylight repairs, replacements and Sun Tunnels. Our skilled tradesmen use only the finest quality materials so you can rest assured your project is built to last. And our work is guaranteed for an unmatched 10 years. ...
Looking for Skylight Installation & Repair pros in Burlington?