GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mice in the house

We had a problem with mice in the house. When we were unable to solve for this problem on our own, we called for help. I called Kevin and he was able to come within 48 hours of my call. Within days of his visit, it looked like the problem was under control. Kevin returned again about a month later to check to see if the mice were gone. He said he would come back and check in once again in another months time just to be certain. We are happy with the outcome and Kevin's subsequent visits to ensure the mice have not returned. Thanks Kevin, appreciate your work in this matter.

Thanks very much: With pest control you don't buy just a product you purchase a service. Transparency responsibility Trust. No one can fix rodents by blocking holes. thanks again. We will fix the problem.

SummN01
SummN01

Pest Control

I have worked with Kevin, Ian, Sam, and Karl for various homes and to address a variety of pest control issues. Each time I have found them to be knowledgeable, efficient, professional, and friendly. Most importantly, they were able to identify the correct infestation issue / source and apply an effective solution. I have also found their prices to be very reasonable.

Thanks Summer: Its really great to build long term trust with wonderful people thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Amazing work! Haven't seen a bedbug since!

GTA was absolutely marvelous! I contacted GTA because I had a small bedbug infestation in my condo. Kevin was very easy to talk to and he was very accommodating to my schedule. Even though the entire morning was booked, he still managed to squeeze me in! He sent one of his men, (I think Ian?) and he was extremely courteous and quick. It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't seen a bedbug since! It'd been great being able to sleep again without getting bitten! Weeks later when I contacted Kevin again about having friends visit from out of town, Kevin answered all my concerns very happily! Thank you Kevin, Ian and GTA!

Thanks very much we always try our best to put the customers first. Any problems please let us know.

Chris
Chris

Gta Wildlife - Squirril Prevention Removal

Troy is excellent, knows his work, and extremely fair. We are so impressed with his work that we are recommending him to our neighbors association.

The work is guaranteed and his assessment of our needs was spot on. A definite recommend from my family

We are in east york and there is a lot of wildlife activity in our neighborhood. I am sure we will see him around again

Thanks so much always happy to help out

Tom in North York
Tom in North York

Raccoons=(

I can't say enough good things about Troy and GTA Wildlife. We had a raccoon invade our attic through a roof vent. I called GTA and Troy was here the next day. He accessed the situation quickly and installed a one way exit over the vent. He took pictures and kept me completely informed. The raccoon found it's way back in through another location and Troy was back the next day to close that up. In total Troy was on our roof and in our attic 4 times at no extra charge making sure everything was perfect. Normally I'm a cynical guy but all the good reviews about Troy and GTA are bang on. They are worth every penny and I would recommend them to everybody. Tom

Wow!! Thx so much for the amazing review:)
Treat people how you want to be treated is the key!! Thanks again!! Troy

Raccoon removal

It all began with the tell-tale signs that a raccoon was under the extension but then it got worse...the unmistakable sounds of chortling only meant that where there was one beast there were now many. A call was made to GTA Wildlife and Troy and Sam responded and turned up the same day. Troy and his trainee, Sam were understanding, effective, and developed a quick plan of action. I have already recommended them and would do so again.

Thanks!! We're here if you need us:) Troy Leneeuw

Donna Webber from Old Toronto
Donna Webber from Old Toronto

Service Above and Beyond

We are retired and spend the winter away in the sunny south. When we returned on a Friday evening I noted evidence of mice. Understandably I was freaked out and did not want to unpack or go grocery shopping for food until the problem was taken care of. I called GTA Wildlife and the call was immediately picked up by Kevin who was out of town with his wife and daughter at a university orientation day. At first he told me that he would not be able to come until Monday but when he realized I was quite distraught he said he would get back in time to service our house, which he did and although only a few days have passed since there has not been any more evidence of mice. Thank you Kevin.

Great people make the greatest customers. This is a wonderful Lady highly educated, refined and sophisticated. Pure Class. I don't meet individuals such as this every day. It is true if at all possible our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of each customer. If you are looking for a company who is responsible, experienced, and ready to respond quickly. GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. Is a good choice. Our reputation is counting on it. Thanks Kevin.

Amb in Toronto
Amb in Toronto

Mouse in the house

I wanted to thank Kevin for his work on getting rid of our mouse / rat problem. Kevin arrived promptly (within 2 days of calling) and investigated the evidence of one or more mice. He covered key areas of the house with bait (attic, garage, basement). Two days later, the sound of the mouse we heard in the basement was gone. He came back about 30 days later (at a convenient time for me) to check the bait stations and reloaded the areas that were eaten. Very professional, clean and is very experienced in determining the type of rodent. There is a process to get rid of these rodents and he knows the formula - Highly recommend his services!

Thanks so much I love my job. Especially when home owners trust our company. So many believe rodents can be stopped by blocking holes. That's just not the case. Populations build up over years. We want you to be happy we wish to succeed. Let us prove it to you.

mmf
mmf

Roof repair (holes from squirrels)

Troy did a great job patching our roof as we had squirrels coming in. He put a one way door on and then came back to patch up the hole. He was very professional and offered solutions for only what we needed. We will be sure to call him back again if we ever need to in the future!

Thanks so much!! Troy Leneeuw:)

Ana in Vaughan
Ana in Vaughan

Service

Amazing service and people, very easy to communicate, punctual and very professional.
I am very happy with GTA Wildlife, they did a great job removing carpenter ants.
I highly recommend this company. They know their job and do it right from the first time.

Thanks Ana: For taking time to write this review. It is our goal to create a positive experience for customers. Controlling pests is not an exact science customers require companies to be flexible, willing and available to respond to the challenges of our rapidly growing and ever changing city. Thanks from each of us at GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd.

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883