Mould X

sahido
sahido
1 review ,

Flood in my basment

I had my basement flooded a few months ago. What a horrible experience. The insurance companies sent out there guys and they were rude, obnoxious, and not informative. I called a few guys out and Mould X provided fast response and cleanup. There was mould everywhere, I could not breathe, but after they were done it was a +++++++ 10 cleanup.

I would suggest everyone to do research about the insurance companies before you just go ahead. These guys have a mutual relationship that is not better for you but better for the insurance.

jamesjames
jamesjames

Mould Removal

We had a flood in our home and Mould X did the most efficient job ever. To sum it up, Mould X was the second company that came for the insurance and provided a better quote and their service is top notch.