Technical Equipment Services

Computer Repairs and Support
27 Lake Warren Dr, PO Box 1352 Littleton MA
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Littleton  >  Technical Equipment Services

Review for Technical Equipment Services

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Serviced my Hardrive after a drop down 12 stairs

I am a recruiter by profession and had to move my office home while I was pregnant. At the time, I was renting an apartment in Littleton with about 100 stairs to go to the front door. Of course, I moved my office home in the winter time, and slipped on ice. I could not get the PC to boot up for about 6 hours or so. My job was truly on the line, I had all of the company information on this pc without backup!!!! They took thier time, finally figured out the problem and got the machine up and going just in time to save my life!!!