Rauscher Fuels

Natalie in Lancaster
Natalie in Lancaster
2 reviews Boston, MA

oil service

I house-sat a very old Colonial house in Lancaster for years. The furnace was one of the sensitive, tempermental appliances that came with the house and I did not know much about it. I always felt secure, though, that whenever there was a problem with it, all I had to do was call Rauscher and their service guys would come right out and help us. They did many times and they were always friendly, reassuring, efficient, and quick to come to my rescue.

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Rauscher Fuel great service and decent prices

I switched oil companies a couple years ago to Rauscher Fuel. I have been very happy with their service. I've had a couple of problems with my furnace and they showed up very quickly - great response time!! I pay by the delivery, but their prices are always competitive.