California Vanishing Screens Of Canada

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
5870 King Rd ON L0G 1N0 Richmond Hill ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Kettleby  >  California Vanishing Screens Of Canada

Review for California Vanishing Screens Of Canada

nancy, king township
nancy, king township

vanishing screens for doors and garage doors

I called California up after a trade show and within 2 weeks I had wonderful Vanishing screens on my entry and french doors and one on my garage door. the screens on the doors of our home definitely keep out little bugs as was promised and with the screen on my garage door we have another room in our home to play in It was only one visit by an installer who was extremely professional and clean.
the maintanence is so easy its a joke.
the look is very sleek as it is flush with our doors
we are recommending this product and company to everyone who asks.