Cleghorn Oil Inc

Scott Von
Scott Von
5 reviews Boston, MA

oil delivery

The company came out within 24 hours of contacting them.They also came out in a snow storm. The rates were very competitive. The delivery trucks were nice and clean and new. The delivery men were very personable.

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Ongoing Oil Purchases

I called Cleghorn Oil last heating season and asked for the lock in rate. I had missed the boat, too late! ( Or so they said on my first phone call). I was calling around, and low and behold, on my incoming caller ID was a call from Cleghorn Oil. They proactively called my back with a BETTER offer on a lock in rate, I found this to be unbelievable. Although heating oil is bound to fluctuate in price, the service, the happy and compassionate employee's will make me a loyal customer for life!