Modern Appliance

Reviews for Modern Appliance

Zia
Zia

Fixed my Electrolux induction range

Peter was excellent, professional, explaining what he was doing. He completed the work in a timely manner. Very happy with this service.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support!!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

EXCELLENT COMPANY

I hired Modern to remove my old dishwasher (must do tile work under it) and to replace the copper supply line with a flex supply line I provided.

Peter asked if he could use my vacuum and cleaned up perfectly! I'm now ready for the tiling work to be done and then a new dishwasher.

Peter arrived a bit early and got right to work. I had some questions about buying a new dishwasher and he gave me some good advice on how to proceed.

Modern Appliance and Peter will be my "go to" for all my 6 appliances when any problems arise in future.

Thank you very much Peter.

Hi Mary
It was very nice to meet you

Stuart in Deer Park
Stuart in Deer Park

Bosch Dishwasher Repair

Peter was very responsive to emails, texts, and phone. He gave a close estimate initially and advised on how to decide whether to repair or replace. After investigating prices for new similar models, I chose repair of our 12-yr-old machine, as it has not had heavy use and is otherwise in good shape. The problem was with the circulation pump motor. Unfortunately, the first several attempts to get the part resulted in damage during shipping, and Peter refused to accept delivery until an undamaged part arrived. He was very good about keeping me up to date. We scheduled a visit and he arrived as promised. He works very methodically and did a great job bringing the machine back into good order.

At my request and at no charge, Peter also had a look at our Liebherr fridge. He confirmed my own diagnosis of a malfunctioning temperature sensor (thermistor). Liebherr does not sell parts to other companies, so Peter was unable to do the repair, but I know what to say to the Liebherr tech when I call them.

I'm very happy to recommend Modern Appliance.

Hi Stuart
It was really nice to meet you and I truly appreciate your time to give us such a glowing review!!!

Gas Oven repair

I was initially impressed with George because he diagnosed the problem and provided an accurate quote prior to coming to the house. When he arrived, he was prompt, polite and organized. He had the required part with him and went right to work to fix the problem. He waited to make sure the oven would preheat. He charged exactly as he had quoted and he took credit card, so I didn't have to have to run out to the bank. I would highly recommend using this company!

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support and I look forward to working with you in the future

George
George
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

replace icemaker in fridge following power surges.

Returned emails and calls promptly.
Answered technical questions well.
Got parts and showed up on time.
Provided advice re ongoing operations and maintenance.

Thank you so much for that glowing review

lrmessner from Richmond Hill
lrmessner from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Washer Repair

We had the main board blow on our washer after a power surge & Peter arranged to order the part & installed it as soon as it arrived. It took three weeks to come in but I now have my washer back. He was very efficient & courteous. Would definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!!!

SKtoronto in Old Toronto
SKtoronto in Old Toronto

Refridgerator Applicance Repair

I called to explain that my fridge had stopped dispensing water (although the ice maker was still working). The person i spoke with (i think his name was peter) asked me immediately if i had noticed any freezing in my veg. crisper - he suggested the line could be frozen and gave me some advice on how to check. sure enough, that was the problem! his willingness to discuss the problem and dispense advice, rather than robotically scheduling a consultation, saved me time and $. this shows me that he cares about his work and the people that call him. he will be the first person i call for all future work.

Thank you again for your giving us such a glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your support and I look forward to working with you in the future

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Freezer died

My freezer died and I called Peter to repair it. Amazingly, he didn’t try to sell me anything. Instead, he helped me to establish whether the freezer was worth repairing or better to replace it. He was totally familiar with the make and model and know historically what the issue might be. He charged us zero to determine that replacing it was a better idea and he easily could have used it as an opportunity to take money from me. He now has my trust and my future business.

Thank you so much for making time to rate us so highly

Victor
Victor

Dryer

The price quoted over the phone was the same price that was charged for the job done. Peter came on time as it was schedule, also he knew what part to bring in so he didn’t have to come back, one visit and the dryer is up and running, I will highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for that glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support!!!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Incredible Service

We returned from vacation to find our fridge wasn't working. I called Modern Appliance and spoke to Peter. Based on our conversation he was able to diagnose the issue and ordered the part. He came the next day to fix our fridge. He was incredibly professional and helpful. He even took the time to explain what happened. We couldn't be anymore happier with his service. I would definitely be calling him again if we have any more appliance issues.

Thank you Michael for that glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
Thank you again for your support!!!

More about Modern Appliance

A Trusted Name In Appliance Repair and Service. Modern Appliance provides in-house repair and service to all makes and models of appliances. Visit us at www.modernappliance.ca