Modern Appliance

Reviews for Modern Appliance

Terry L in Toronto
Terry L in Toronto

Washing machine repair

Although parts are no longer available for my 30+ year-old washing machine, Peter kindly agreed to come and have a look. He had serviced my dryer a couple of year ago, so I already knew him to be very experienced and professional -- obvious expertise, courteous, reliable, etc. But he outdid himself this time by actually building a replacement for the broken part out of materials I had on hand, and the washer is running great! He's got a real knack for problem-solving. I'm sure he won't be able to do that in every instance, but it was quite impressive, as was the extra effort he put in to provide exceptional customer service.

Thank you so much for making time to give me such a glowing review!!!!!
I truly appreciate your business and your support
I look forward to working with you in the future

Marian L.
Marian L.
8 reviews Aurora, ON

washing machine repair

We always call Peter when one of our appliances needs service. He is honest, capable, and responsive.

thank you for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!!

Luc
Luc

Refrigerator Repair

After calling the manufacturer and being told that it would take almost a week before they could send someone to look at my broken fridge, I decided to look on Home Stars. Modern Appliance was absolutely amazing. Peter was able to come over and diagnose the issue quickly and he rushed the part order. The fridge was fixed the very next day. Unfortunately the part was expensive (inverter board) but that was from the manufacturer. Peter’s rate was very reasonable. Peter is very professional and friendly. I am extremely happy with the service and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Hi Luc
thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review

BJ
BJ

Refrigerator repair

Valve of water intake hose into refrigerator was leaking. Replaced valve.
The service was excellent, professional & friend. I will call Peter again next time I have appliance problem.

Jay
Jay

Stove Repair

Peter is a true professional and a pleasure to deal with. He was quick to respond to all inquiries before coming in to complete the repairs. His work was quick. Not only did he address the issue of concern, but he also took the extra step of fixing other issues he observed. All done at a completely reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.

Hi Jay
thank you so much for giving us such a glowing review!!!
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
thank you again for your support!!

Andrew
Andrew

Dishwasher repair

Peter was fantastic, taking all the care necessary to fix our dishwasher. Originally, nothing was coming out clean but he did multiple adjustments including raising the rinse hose to create less pooling, cleaning the filter and ensuring the motor was working correctly.

Hi Andrew
it was very nice to meet you
thank you so much for making time to give us such a great review!!!

Very Honest

I had a problem with my refrigerator where it was freezing all of my food. I called Modern Appliance and told him the issue. He walked me through a couple of things on the phone to check before we made an appointment. It turns out I just needed to adjust the freezer setting and it solved my problem. Saved me the service charge!!! I'll be sure to call them again if I have any other issues with my appliances.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!!
I truly appreciate your time to rate us so highly

hildacote726
hildacote726

Fridge

Well, a fan was installed and I could it hear working while the technician was here then the tech left and I left as well because of my work so when I came back at night the fridge was still not working, then the tech came back the following afternoon to put a thermostat and now everything is going well

thank you for making time to rate us so highly

Lisa
Lisa

Oven repair

Peter has completed several repairs at my house. This time, our oven was not igniting. He had an idea what the issue was so he came prepared with a new ignitor. The repair was done successfully and efficiently. I HIGHLY recommend Peter. He has always done excellent work and more importantly I can trust that he will give me an honest and knowledgeable opinion on my appliance issues and repair/replacement strategies.

Thank you Lisa for making time out of your busy schedule to give us such a glowing review!!!
I look forward to working with you in the future

Thank you again for your support!!

Carol
Carol

Fridge repair

Peter was very quick to identify the problem with our fridge/freezer, picked up the needed parts and returned the next day to install them. My husband and I were very pleased with his pleasant manner and expertise in handling everything. We previously had an appliance repair person come out to look at our fridge and he totally misdiagnosed the problem, costing us an unnecessary $600.
We are very happy we found Modern Appliance - only wished I had contacted them first!

Hi Carol
it was very nice to meet you and your husband
I truly appreciate your time to give us such a great glowing review!!!
Thank you again for your business and support

More about Modern Appliance

A Trusted Name In Appliance Repair and Service. Modern Appliance provides in-house repair and service to all makes and models of appliances. Visit us at www.modernappliance.ca

Appliance Repair
We repair and service all makes and models of major appliances
SERVICING TORONTO AND THE GTA We service all makes and models of major appliances. These include,Wall ovens, Ranges-Gas or Electric, Washers-front or top load, Dryers-gas or electric,Refrigerators-side by side,top and bottom mount-built in, Dishwashers, Freezers, otr microwaves, Central and ductless air conditioners
We service all makes and models of major appliances. Bosch, Dacor, General Electric, Hotpoint, Jenn-air, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Magicchef, Maytag, Samsung,Thermador, Whirlpool, Amana,Asko, Frigidaire, Caloric, Kelvinator, Roper, Mcclary, Beaumark, Speedqueen, Coldspot, Inglis, Findlay, Westinghouse, and more.
Top load, Front load, Built in, Slide in, Counter top.
Refrigeration and Airconditioning, Appliance repair and service-electric and gas.
Visa, Master Card, Cash and Cheques