Modern Appliance

Reviews for Modern Appliance

Brenda Roeder from Scarborough
Brenda Roeder from Scarborough

Maytag Fridge

We have a Maytag Fridge that was building up ice in the freezer compartment. I contacted Maytag directly and was told I required a service call that would cost $75.00 for them just to come out and look at it. I had used Modern Appliance in the past for a different fridge repair-so I decided to give them a call. Peter gave me some suggestions over the phone to fix my issue-and happily his suggestion fixed our problem and it has not happened since. We really appreciated Peters honesty-he could have given the same response as Maytag-but instead he helped us at no charge with a simple fix that any person could do. Thank you Peter and Modern Appliance for your excellent service. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who needs appliance repairs

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a great review!!!
I truly appreciate your support and I look forward to working with you in the future

Andy from Toronto
Andy from Toronto

Incredibly reasonable, helpful and friendly

Peter helped me troubleshoot the problem ahead of time to narrow down options and save time and money. There were two possibilities, he bought both parts and only charged me for what was needed (the control board). Great, reasonably priced service. Can’t beat that.

Thank you Andy for making time to rate us so highly

Hui in Toronto
Hui in Toronto

Dryer fixed

My dryer made big noise and I got a quote from Peter. My grandma doesn’t speak English but it couldn’t stop Peter. My grandma changed schedule but Peter didn’t mind.
Finally Peter fixed the dryer and didn’t charge any extra cost. Awesome job, Peter. My grandma said Peter was a nice guy.

Thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
it was very nice to meet your grandmother and I look forward to working with you in the future

Unified washing machine

Peter is honest and very hard working. He fixed our machine and did a great job. He knew we were in a bind to have it fixed immediately. He squeezed us into his busy schedule to be able to have it done for us as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for giving us such a glowing review

Washing machine repair

I placed a call to this company to repair a 30 year old washing machine. I was able to explain what was wrong with the machine. Peter took the time to give me a very detailed explanation of the issues and the cost of the repair due to the age and availability of the parts. He was able to advise me on the phone and saved me the cost of a service person which he stated would charge me for the service call but there would likely not be a chance of fixing this problem without it costing me approx $600. Plus.
I found him to be very honest and trustworthy. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Thank you so much for making time to rate us so highly!!!

Grace in Markham
Grace in Markham

Re-balancing the dishwasher

I had Peter to re-balance my dishwasher, which was still in good working condition after 15 years, approximately two weeks ago. He explained to me in detail about the cause of the problem and he carefully fixed it without any aftermath issues such as water leaks. He is a knowledgeable, professional handyman. I definitely will give him a call if one of my appliances need to be fixed or installed a new one. Thanks for your good job! Keep up your good work!

thank you so much for making time to give us such a glowing review!!!

Judy
Judy

appliance repair

I have used modern appliance a few times and Peter does not disappointment. He is straightforward, honest and and reliable. What more can you ask for.

Thank you Judy for giving us such a glowing review!!!!
I look forward to working with you in the future
Thank you again for your support!!!

sylvia g.
sylvia g.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Replacement and installation of a refrigerator ice maker.

Called for service on replacement of my ice maker that has not been working for over a year. The part was order by Modern Appliance and within a few days the ice maker was installed. Work was done professionally and I would highly recommend Modern Applianceto family and friends.

Hi Sylvia
thank you for making time to rate us so highly
I truly appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you in the future

Marc
Marc

Stove repair

Peter communicated very well from the start and never gave any unrealistic expectations. When it looked like another part would need to be ordered, he went the extra mile and figured out how to fix the problem.

thank you Marc for that glowing review
I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself
thank you again for your support!!!!

Sean
Sean

Stove repair

The bottom burner in our oven kept going out. Peter called me to get some info regarding the stove and said it sounded like a bad igniter. He ordered one before he came and swapped it out very quickly. He was very friendly and professional. The work was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend!

Hi Sean
Thank you for making time to rate us so highly

More about Modern Appliance

A Trusted Name In Appliance Repair and Service. Modern Appliance provides in-house repair and service to all makes and models of appliances. Visit us at www.modernappliance.ca