Spot On Organizing

Organizing Products & Services
511 Christie Street Toronto ON M6G 3C9

Reviews for Spot On Organizing

Amazing job- short notice whole house organization

Spot on saved my life! Not literally, but also, kind of. I hired Spot On to help organize and clean out my parent's home while my mother was in the hospital. I did so after interviewing several other companies because of Tina's kind demeanor. I knew I would feel comfortable having her in my home for a few days, going through our family stuff. She's non-judgemental and understands that each situation is unique. Her team worked tirelessly for 2.5 days-- it was a rush job, and a big one.

Finally, I brought my mom home and told her I had a gift for her and my dad to make their lives easier. Then I walked her (and my dad) through the first floor highlighting the tidy up. Then we went upstairs for the big closet reveal and both my parents cried! My mom was so amazed and so thankful that all her things were in the same place and labelled. She kept saying she feels like she’s on Oprah!

Then we toured the basement and she was truly amazed. The office space is great and useable and people can stay in that room now. The storage area amazed her too and she’s excited to go through all the family photos that are now in one place. Both my parents are so so thankful.

All this to say— I so appreciate the Spot On team coming in and hustling at such a short notice. I had a blast making decisions and will definitely be doing more cleaning out next time I’m home. With the “big one” done everything else feels manageable.

Hi M.V. Thanks for the positive feedback! We were so very happy to have been able to help. Our goal was to make the house easier to manage, for your parents and caregivers - so I'm extremely glad to hear that your Mom was pleased. It's not easy dealing with so many decisions at once, but you were a trooper! We wish you and your family the very best!

Organizing, Decluttering, Staging, Moving

As a busy Toronto Realtor, I always want to work with the very best industry partners/professionals as possible. Tina and Spot On Organizing have gone above and beyond for every one of my projects. Tina is highly professional, knowledgeable and has a solution for everything. She's 'the' ultimate creative problem solver. Her and her staff's attention to detail, impeccable work ethic and commitment are second to none.

Nancy, it's always a pleasure being involved in your projects! Thanks so much for entrusting us with helping your clients. We so appreciate how committed you are to them - and are happy to be part of your team.

phil
phil

Decluttering, preparing house for sale

We had to clean out and sell my mom's house, which was full of decades of collected stuff, most of which I didn't want to keep, but some of which I did. So there was organizing, decluttering, cleaning, hauling stuff away to various places, minor repairs, staging for house sale, arranging a contents sale, arranging a storage locker, etc. Tina was very helpful in organizing me, in addition to to the work, as I found the whole thing overwhelming, since there was also time pressure in getting the house sold. Her crew were all very nice and very good at what they do.

Phil, we appreciate that you turned to Spot On Organizing to help you through this difficult process. It was a pleasure working with you, and an honour to hear stories about your Mom. We're glad we were able to help.

Elissa in Toronto
Elissa in Toronto

Home Organizing

A week ago I dreaded going into my 10 year old son's playroom. It was a disaster, you couldn't even find the floor, and I didn't know where to start. One visit from Tina of Spot on Organizing got this project on the right path. She helped me to find a way to tackle it, get it going and left me with a clear and accomplishable way to finish the project. I just dropped off a car load of books and toys to donate and this playroom has never looked better or been more functional! Thank you!

It was a great pleasure to help you kick start the process. Can't wait to see the transformation!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Home Organizing and Closets

This company made me feel rushed and left things not complete. They were supposed to come back to install closet systems and finish the job, but Tina never returned my emails. Not professional. I would not use them again.

So very sorry your needs were not met. We try to find the balance between our client's natural pace and moving the project forward. We appologize for the mis-understanding regarding the closets. I do hope you found someone to help you.

SIMON wright from Toronto
SIMON wright from Toronto

preparing/presenting house for sale

I am a real estate professional in central Toronto and I have had the pleasure of working with Spot On Organizing on numerous occasions. Professional, time sensitive and incredibly helpful...Spot On offers helpful insight into the logistics of transforming spaces with a great eye for design and overall composition. Clean, elegant and modern. Not to mention they do the heavy lifting as well. Organized and efficient with impressive results. Highly recommended

Leslie Chudnovsky in Toronto
Leslie Chudnovsky in Toronto

organizes entire apartment for distributing amongst family, packing and selling furntire etc.

" Tina and Spot on Organizing were a dream come true. When we were completely overwhelmed with the task of organizing our mother's estate after she passed away I contacted Tina. She took care of everything while involving us in the process every step of the way. She knew exactly what to do from start to finish, from sorting, to preparing the condo for sale to dismantling it entirely. She managed the packing, arranged for the movers and was there to see that everything was delivered to the various locations on time and in tact. Her skills , knowledge and sensitivity brought ease and well being to a very stressful situation. I truly don't know what we would have done without her and can't recommend her highly enough."
Leslie Chudnovsky

MaryAnn DeFrancis, Toronto
MaryAnn DeFrancis, Toronto
1 review ,

Home Organization

"Space...the final frontier!" Tina managed to organize two apartments (mine and my son's)...in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds...hapless adults, four-year old twins, one dog, two cats, and the motherload of clutter. She made everything look so lovely! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I learned so much! And her presence and assurance made me feel so calm. Thank you, thank you again!

Patty Cranston - Toronto
Patty Cranston - Toronto

Basement Project

After moving houses twice in eight months, I’d had my share of purging. I pitched the bulk of 10 years of accumulated “stuff” from a busy, sports-involved family of five and I could not face the one last purge looming in our basement. Everywhere I looked, junk and treasures alike were bathed in plaster dust. I felt defeated and I needed help.

Just at the right time, Tina Blazer from Spot on Space Management, came into my life. Her positive attitude and confidence were the ingredients I needed to move forward on this monumental task. Without comment or judgment, Tina pinpointed the key elements of the chore ahead, hired the appropriate staff and got the job done.

My basement was chaos transformed!

Now, as I look to overhaul my “rec room”, I plan to hire Tina to help design and transform it into a multi-purpose space. Now, if I could just stop procrastinating and pick up the phone …

More about Spot On Organizing

Spot On Organizing reduces the stress on moving families by doing the planning, packing and unpacking for you. Our settling-in service allows you to see beyond the boxes and to-do lists to the excitement of a fresh start.