Larry's Air Care Heating And Air Conditioning

11 Fulton Crescent Whitby ON L1R 2C8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby  >  Larry's Air Care Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Larry's Air Care Heating And Air Conditioning

Michelle in Scarborough
Michelle in Scarborough

Fabulous!

Larry is professional and courteous. I trust him with all my heating and air needs. He's been taking care of my furnace and AC for over 10 years and I will continue using him. He's kind and has a soft spot for seniors. He goes out of his way to help and I appreciate that kind of service.

Take the bad reviews with a grain of salt. There will always be haters. Larry is not worthy of that treatment.

Michael in Ajax
Michael in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New furnace

Great job. Larry is an absolute pro. He knows what he is talking about. I did a ton of research and everything he told me about my old system was right on the money. He gave me a fantastic price on my new furnace and installed it really well. He is a no BS guy who will not try to up sell you. He did the job right and at the right price! Could not be happier! I have already recommended him to two of my friends.

A mistake - be-ware

This contractor was called in to find out why the furnace does not start. He came in time as promised, found out an issue with existing programmable thermostat, and replaced it without permission with a $25 non-programmable one, for which he over charge me $120 dollars in addition to his fee that was agreed on.
The next day he called to scold me for the poor review I gave him on HomeStars, justifying the overcharge by the fact Ithat I live in "a not so cheap neibourhood" !!??!! I will not and cannot recommend using this contractor services to any one.

Review has 1 previous version
Sue in Ajax
Sue in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Pool Heater and Gas BBQ

I needed a pool heater and my gas bbq hooked up in the summer. I was very pleased with the workmanship. Larry was very knowledgeable and very friendly. His quote was reasonable compared to other businesses that I had contacted. I will use his services again for my future needs.

Lorrie in Bowmanville

416-706-9861
11 Fulton Crescent
Whitby
L1R 2C8

I had Larry at my house to replace my furnace and add a humidifier. I was completely happy with his service. He is very professional and I like his straight forward approach. He provided us with a very reasonable rate. I have and will continue to recommend Larry's Air Care to anyone in need of heating and air conditioning issues or services.

Nobodys fool from Toronto
Nobodys fool from Toronto

minor repair

This guy Larry is a bully and disrespectful. Tried to up-sale on problems that don't exist. Uses scare tactics. DO NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE IN FURNACE ROOM. This is when he finds a multitude of issues and hoping your inexperience and nativity and will scare you to go ahead with repairs. Absolutely would never use his services or disservices. Gets upset and destroys items on unit when you decide to get a second opinion

Anonymous from Scarborough
Anonymous from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool Heater Replacement

I needed replacement fast for a function and I cold called this company. I had a furnace and air conditioner that was also needing replacement very soon. Would I use this company for these other projects. Absolutely not.
In summary:
This is the type of contractor you do not want. Does not listen and does what he wants with mediocre quality.

Riverdale Resident
Riverdale Resident

Relocate and replace high efficiency furnace and water heater

Larry does the job on time and on budget. Always good company when he's in the house and ready to offer the most practical solution to any HVAC issue you may have. The consumate "one truck operation" he really does care about the work he does and his personal reputation stands behind his work product. I would recommend Larry for your home heating and air conditioning needs.