Castle Bay Sinks

Ken Garcia  in Richmond Hill
Ken Garcia in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our stone Contractor installed a castle bay sink. We like the radius corners and the square drain design. That was something different that we haven’t seen before. It has only installed for few days and we are super happy with the product. We also found out that they are having some new gold sinks in the fall. The idea of having a gold sink in our kitchen is intrigued, but it’s a long wait without a sink. Well we are happy overall .

karen from Toronto
karen from Toronto

product

Worst designed sink ever. Bought the Evolution 30" and although the design is square, would expect the water to drain. Water and food sits on all four corners. Contacted customer care and all they said was that the warranty didn't cover this. Big regret, do not waste your money. I hate my sink!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Great single square corners sink

Castle Bay Sinks
416-913-7708
Toronto

I got this on promotion price. Very clean and modern looking. The size is perfect for my kitchen. I love it because it is quite deep I can fill it to cover my dishes with water and still not have the water near the top and so eliminate splashing sink. Very good quality. I would recommend their products to anyone.

Derek   in East york
Derek in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

You will not be disappointed!

We purchased double undermount sink and faucet, better quality than you can buy Blanco for 3 times the money. I would highly recommend buying this great undermount sink and faucet, you will be glad you did and save a ton of money!!! We are so pleased!

Mark and Kate in Mississauga
Mark and Kate in Mississauga

Great price - good quality.

We bought this stainless steel sink for a kitchen remodel. Comes with accurate template and the granite fabricator had no problems working with the sink & the final result is spectacular! Great value!!! LOVE it!!!