Aubuchon Hardware

Denise in Heath
Denise in Heath
5 reviews Boston, MA

purchased paint

I have purchased paint for our home at Aubuchon's. I really like getting it there. The service is great. Everyone always know how to help. I never have to wait in line. The quality of the paint is great and the store is neat and organized. It is very easy to find what you are looking for. I would recommend this store to anyone.

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

Paint at Aubuchon's is the best!

I have been purchasing my paints for our home for several years from Aubuchon Hardware. I really like getting it there. Not only is the paint high in quality but so is the service. Everyone in the store always has answers to my questions. I would highly recommend this store!

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Paint

I've bought exterior and interior paint, including primer at Aubuchon's. They were able to match my paint based on a tiny wood chip with a little schmear of paint with some kind of a machine they have. I like the store because it's a small store with adequate amount of staff that's always willing to help you with questions you may have regarding the purchases you have in mind.