E Osterman Gas Service

339 Amherst Rd. Sunderland MA 01375
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in South Deerfield  >  E Osterman Gas Service

Reviews for E Osterman Gas Service

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Propane Gas

I used gas for my cooking stove and did not fill up very often. We ran out of gas and called them They were a day late and came the next morning. However, they did quote one price and when I got the bill in the mail, the amount was completely different. When I called the company to refute the charges, they were not very professional. I was basically out of luck, and unhappy.

melanie in Amherst, MA
melanie in Amherst, MA
36 reviews Boston, MA

propane deliveries

Ostermans delivers the propane that heats our house. They have s schedule for delivery. I never have to call them. They keep track of it all. We have never run out of fuel. They have never made a billing mistake with us. When I hit the meter with the lawn mower and broke it, they fixed it for free.

Lassie
Lassie
17 reviews Boston, MA

Propane gas

E. Osterman Gas Service has excellent customer service and comes promptly when called (or you can work out a schedule for when you need them to come to your home). They came out right away, and on a Sunday evening, when I reported smelling gas coming from my propane tank. The only problem with Osterman is the cost, which is substantially higher than other propane companies. Once you have chosen a company to deliver gas, it is difficult to get out of the contract as you then need to have the tank removed and that is a pain, so be careful and check out prices before deciding on a company.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

Gas service

Twice we've used Osterman for our propane tank. We only use gas for our kitchen stove, so we only need a fillup every 18 months or so. Both times we've called their office, we've been quoted a specific price, and when the gas delivery person arrives, they fill the tank and THEN present us with a bill for $.25 to $1.49 more *per gallon* than we were quoted over the phone. We're then told to call the home office if we have a complaint. The first time it happened, the difference was a few dollars, but the second time it happened the difference was over $50, and repeated calls to Osterman went ignored. The only positive--they did same-day delivery of gas, and the driver was nice.