Home Depot Inc

Heather on South Shore
Heather on South Shore
4 reviews Boston, MA

Gardening

No one in the flower department knew what a geranium was or where I could go about finding some. Sales associates outside told me to check the gardening stuff inside, and sales associates inside directed me out. At least I found the potting soil, seeds, and a tree I needed. And the self-scan check-out, needless to say, make life a lot easier at the Home Depot.

Sara in Charlestown
Sara in Charlestown
5 reviews Boston, MA

Home Improvement Supplies

The Home Depot has just about anything I need for a home improvement project, but their staff is virtually non-existant. I could wander the aisles for hours and not get any help. Not recommended if you have no clue where to start, because you won't get help.

Marlene in Stoneham
Marlene in Stoneham
1 review Boston, MA

Stackable Washer and Dryer

Company delivered stackable washer and dryer without the stacking kit and no guarantee that they could get it - leaving me with a washer and dryer sitting in my garage. 3 visits later the pair was installed but not balanced and I had to call another company to re-install.

Manny in Arlington
Manny in Arlington
3 reviews Boston, MA

Bathroom renovation

On several occasions when I went to Home Depot, it appeared as if the sales associates were trying to avoid me and I found it difficult to get someone to help me. It is frustrating when you have nobody to answer a question you have on a product which you will spend a lot of money on. Customer service needs improving and there should be more people wallking around on the floor asking customers if they need assistance.