Brinks Home Security

pjturtle in North Andover
pjturtle in North Andover
1 review , MA

Security Service

The sales person treated me like a person -- not a number or just a sale. I've been very happy with the security system and feel as though there is always someone watching out for my children and I when my husband is at work at night. I will definately recommend them to friends as well as take their service with me when we move to a larger home.

Karen in North Andover
Karen in North Andover
1 review Boston, MA

Home Security System Installation and Monitoring

Maggie, the sales represenative, was very informative. She helped us design an alarm that suited our needs without trying to "sell" us on anything.
Jim the technician did an excellent installation! My family and I feel so much safer in our home now.