ZON Construction Inc

ZON Construction Inc

Reviews for ZON Construction Inc

Private User reviews Angus, ON

Painting

My wife and I bought a house and before we moved in and all furniture in the way we wanted to have it painted.
Zon came in and not only painted but made sure hols were filled and sanded smoothe first.
We are very happy with the end result!

Thank you for trusting us with your project.

Iqbalmerchant
Iqbalmerchant

Condo tiling project

I found Zon construction very honest , realizable , reliable , professional. I will highly recommend them and their services

Thank you so much for trusting us for your project.

Basement renovation

Zon was amazing. Hired them to completely gut some basement units in my rental property in Niagara. Ramin handled the project from start to finish. Everything went perfectly to schedule and was within budget. Communication was very easy, and they respond right away. Ill definitely be hiring them again.

Thank you so much for trusting us for your dream turn over.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen

They did a great job on renovating my kitchen and it turned out better then I expected. They were very skilled and professional, great customer service and I would recommend them to everyone. Satisfaction 10/10

Thank you very much for trusting us for your project.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

House

They do there job perfectly theyre very understanding and helpful, I would recommend them 100%

Thank you so much for trusting us for your project.

More about ZON Construction Inc

At Zon we always put our customers needs and wants at the forefront. We do not cut corners, we are very fair and reasonably priced. We are extremely knowledgeable in our craft and will always offer our best advice. We look forward to assisting you on your next project.