First Choice Cleaning Service

Kayla in London
Kayla in London
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

New Home Deep Clean

Amazing job! Im usually picky about my home cleaning and they surpassed my expectations. They thoroughly cleaned the washrooms, baseboards, kitchen, and kitchen appliances. I did do another wipe down of the fridge, cupboards, and counters but as I said previously, Im just very picky. Overall, I would highly recommend this cleaning service and I would definitely hire them again!

Thank you for the great review and your appreciation of our hard work. Our teams always strive to achieve best results.

Lena
Lena

Cleaning services

Excellent service! Even over my expectation.
Kitchen, bathroom, all bedrooms and living room a super clean now. Will come back to this company.
Really recomend it to everybody.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Deep clean

Valentynas team performed a deep clean service and the job they did was fantastic. 2 cleaners came into our home for approximately 4 hours, they had me do a check of each room at the end to ensure I was completely satisfied. This was the first time we had used First Choice Cleaning Service and we plan to have them for continued bi-weekly service in our home.
We would highly recommend them.

Deborah V.
Deborah V.
1 review , ON

Excellent Service

I am so extremely happy with the services provided to me by First Choice Cleaning Services.
The excellent customer service and attention to detail is what I appreciate.
Each individual has their own unique way of how they like their home cleaned, Ban especially listened and completed the work I requested, exactly as I requested. I will continue to use this professional cleaning service. I am very picky and I am very impressed. Great work!

Thank you, Deborah, for the great review and your appreciation of our hard work. Our teams always strive to achieve best results.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Deep Cleaning Service for 2 Bed 2 Bath Condo

First time using a home cleaning service and I was so impressed by Valentina and her team! It was easy to book, Valentina was incredibly responsive to messages when trying to arrange for an appointment time. She and her team did an amazing and thorough deep clean of our lived-in condo prior to the arrival of our baby. Valentina was friendly, on time, and very efficient. I believe her prices are fair and she truly cares about her business and customers. Will definitely consider using her regular cleaning services in the future. Thank you Valentina and team!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Very professional and accommodating

They are very professional and have done a fantastic job with cleaning our house. Even after a few days I find things they actually cleaned up when I didnt expect it! They add some nice touches throughout the whole house. We originally had a Friday cleaning but unfortunately something came up and had to move it up to Thursday. They were able to accommodate for us last minute and when it's the long weekend too! I would definitely recommend them for all your house cleaning needs. Going be using them on a bi weekly basis.

Kelly
Kelly
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deep Cleaning of House

The company was very easy to deal with and book the appointment with.

The staff arrived on time and was very courteous. We will gladly use them again.

Thank you for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep you and all our clients happy. Have a nice day ahead!”

Faraz
Faraz
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Recommended home cleaning services

I'm satisfied with the service on Sunday Sep 18 and recommend the services of Home Cleaning Services.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sophia
Sophia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving out regular cleaning

Awesome services, this time only services regular cleaning 1bed 1bath for new tenants. I would use services for deep cleaning next time.

Thank you Sophia for amazing review. We always work hard to have our valuable customers satisfied.

Private User reviews , ON

Stunning service

Absolutely awesome job. Polite and responsive & my home looks like new after their cleaning.

More about First Choice Cleaning Service

First Choice Cleaning Service company has been selected as the Best Home Cleaning Service in Newmarket for 2022.

We specialize in providing customized residential and small commercial cleaning services with a goal to provide the highest level of quality, service and value to each and every customer, and satisfy their individual set of requirements.

Our approach is based on tested methods, processes and skilled employees.
We ensure that our customers receive detailed professional and consistent level of quality in the delivered services.
Our teams are fully insured and bonded.

Give us a call - 647-990-3789