Angmar Contracting

Surrey BC V4N 6T3

Reviews for Angmar Contracting

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Asphalt driveway

Angelo and his crew did a great job overall!
Efficient and reliable , quick in their replies .
I would highly recommend them !

Thank you very much for the review, I am happy you liked are working

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Driveway Repair

One of the most satisfying contracting experiences ever. The Marinelli brothers offer skilled, courteous, and reliable service -- 'highly professional. I would be happy to have them on site again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on my company. It was a pleasure to work on your concrete pads for your driveway. We will definitely work for you again.

Chojae
Chojae
1 review Burnaby, BC

Backyard patio and sidewalk

It was a great experience working with this company. Angelo and his team removed and replaced my front sidewalk, as well as the back sidewalk, and replaced it with a a big patio and a raised garden bed. They communicated with me through out the project, and were very detailed oriented. I highly recommend this company for future projects.

Thank you so much Jason for your great review and the opportunity to work on this project. It was a pleasure working on your sidewalk, patio, and raised garden bed. Thank you for your business.

Rishie in Toronto
Rishie in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Driveway

Angelo and team did my driveway. They did a superb job and I felt comfortable with the price and quality. The amount of knowledge they have is what made me feel confident to spend this amount of money. Angelo is very nice and always available even after the job was done for any questions/concerns. highly recommend

Thanks Rishie for review.

Rob
Rob
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Concrete Patio

I had a complex job, but Angelo was very kind and detail-oriented. High quality finish at great price. All delivered in good time and great customer service. I'd recommend him for any concrete work.

Thanks Rob for review. Was a plesure.

giuliabonforte.co.uk
giuliabonforte.co.uk
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Concrete Driveway

Great service! I had my driveway removed and replaced with concrete.
The crew was very professional and clean. I've also recommended this company to my sister-in-law.

Thanks for the feedback Giulia. Happy you liked our work.

More about Angmar Contracting

We provide a wide range of services for luxury custom homes.

Angmar Contracting is owned and operated by Marinelli’s brothers. We do residential projects across the Lower Mainland & Greater Vancouver Area. Building a solid and good relationship with our customers is one of our fundamentals and beliefs.

We offer top quality, high standards, and excellent work. Quality work is one of the central values of Angmar Contracting. We are committed to delivering your vision to ensure the best possible result, always keeping in mind the safety of our crews that bring decades of diverse experience to every project.

Concrete Contractors, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Paving Contractors, and Decorative Concrete
Concrete, Interlocking Pavers, Retaining Walls, Asphalt, and Landscaping.
Stamped Concrete, Broomed Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Concrete Forming, Concrete Preparation, and Restoration. Residential Paving, Commercial Paving, Paving stones, Block Retaining walls.
Honest, Organized, Clean, Quality work
Decks & Patios, Driveways & Sidewalks, Steps & Ramps, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Landscaping design and installation, and any custom additions.
E-transfer - Cheques - Cash