Calgary AB T2Y 4S4

InstagramFacebook
Forward Electrical Services Inc.

Reviews for Forward Electrical Services Inc.

Savanah
Savanah

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Chad and his team are great, they completed the work in a timely manner, and as quoted. Both were very friendly and nice to work with. Thanks again! Will be using for future electrical projects and troubleshooting.

Savanah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, always truly appreciated! we work very hard to honour our commitments, and so happy that your project went well.

We look forward to working with you on your future electrical projects!

Chad

Jennette in Calgary
Jennette in Calgary

No Power to Outside Outlet

Friendly and fast service. Electrician was quickly able to investigate as to why I had no power to my outside electrical port. Good price was quoted over the phone- $100 less than another company. Will definitely be a return customer for future electrician needs!

Jeanette,

Thank you so very much for this review, it truly means the world to us! I am so happy Dustin was able to get that outside outlet working again for you!

We truly look forward to hearing from you again!

Chad Gathercole
Chad@forwardelectricalservices.com

Betty-Lou
Betty-Lou

Lighting replacement.

They were very pleasant. They removed a heavy ceiling van and replaced several lights in my home. The workers were efficient and they replaced 7 lights in all. They gave me advise on my wiring to make my home safe and helped me pick out lighting for my basement ceiling. I will definitely have them come again in the future.

Betty-Lou,

It was our pleasure to help you in your Condo! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, it is always appreciated. We look forward with assisting you in the future and any future needs of your Condo Association.

Have a wonderful day!

Chad Gathercole
Forward Electrical Services Inc

Marla
Marla

Great electrical service!

I had an outside electrical issue where I had no idea what to do. I put in a Homestars request and Chad responded right away. He was very friendly on the phone and after sending a few photos he knew what the fix was and quoted a very fair price.
He showed up on time and did a great job fixing the issue. He even went over and above and did another small issue he saw. Such a pleasure to work with. Great workmanship and a really nice guy!

Marla,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it truly was a pleasure working with you. We always honour our quotes, and glad we could get this completed for you!

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Professional and Experienced

I hired Forward Electrical Services to do a few jobs on my acreage including a small renovation project, installing a GFCI breaker for my hot tub, and burying a power line to my house. Chad and his apprentice were both extremely professional and collaborative. The jobs were done on budget and in the time promised. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Forward Electrical Services for any type of electrical work.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to working with on your future projects!

A/C hook up

I hired Forward Electric for our air conditioning hook-up. The employee was on time, kept me informed of the progress of the job, and was quick to respond to some questions I had a few days after the hook-up was done. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We actually had to return to this project and repair a nicked wire. Thank you for understanding that this happens, and we truly appreciate your review! We look Forward to working with you on your next project.

As with all our projects we will return to site to rectify any issues, and there will be no added expense to our most valued customers!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Rome renovation

Forward Electrical completed some work for our home reno, my experience was very good, the work was completed in a timely manner, and to a high standard that I expect from a journeyman electrician. I would recommend Forward Electrical to anyone, I am sure you will have the same great experience we had.

Thank you so much for your review we truly appreciate it! We look Forward to working with you again on your next project!

Shop electrical services

Chad came in and did all of the new electrical for my shop installing all the lights, welding plugs, exterior light etc and did a great job and was always on time and there when he said he would be. Chad has also been hired since to install the power to my AC units for the house along with other larger electrical installs. We were very happy with everything start to finish and will continue to use Forward for all of our future projects.

Jordan thank you for your business in the past, it truly has been a pleasure working with you on your projects! We look Forward to working with you in the future!

More about Forward Electrical Services Inc.

At Forward Electrical Services, we move your ideas Forward.

We are a Service company, we pride ourselves on solving problems, we think outside of the traditional Electrician box. We have highly skilled Red Seal Journeyman Electricians, and when we arrive on site you will know that you are getting the best that the Electrical Trade has to offer.

We stand behind our people, our workmanship, our materials, and our products. If our customers are not completely satisfied it will be remedied at our cost. We want our customers to call us when they have future work that require professional's.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Many Kind Regards,