Your Home Electricians

Formerly AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Electricians

Reviews for Your Home Electricians

stewart
stewart

Small Wlectrica

Hank from Your Home Electricians AC Electrical resolved my issue on a timely basis. He knew his stuff was extremely professional, polite, neat and helpful. I would recommend this company and use their services again.

Tracey Hamilton
Tracey Hamilton

Excellent knowledge & work

We have used AC Electrical in the past & have always been very happy with their work. Today was no exception. Hank was very knowledgeable,friendly & efficient. He arrived on time & quickly diagnosed the problem with several older light fixtures. Unfortunately he determined that the dimmer switches he had on hand were not compatible with my older fixtures so will be returning to replace them at a later date. We also had him install a whole home surge protector on our electrical panel which I purchased through them. Once I decide on a new bedroom fixture, I will be calling AC Electrical again to do the remaining work. I consider this company my go-to when I need an electrician.

Tracey,
Thank you for the amazing review! We value your repeat business and would be happy to schedule Hank to come by whenever you decide on a new fixture. Thank you for choosing Your Home Electricians™ - AC Electrical Contractors Ltd. We look forward to working with you soon.

iampiper in North York
iampiper in North York

Car charger install with home Panel upgrade

Steven did a great job of a few small items at our home as well as a larger Panel upgrade which we needed for a new EV car charger. The company is well run and responsive and does what they say they will. Happy to use them again and recommend.

kevinmcosta in Toronto
kevinmcosta in Toronto

Outlets and Switches

Steven was very professional and informative. He got everything up and running in no time. A pleasure to speak to. Looking forward to having him return to update our electrical panel and complete a few other tasks. We are glad we chose AC Electrical Contractors and will continue to use them in the future. Thank you once again Steven. And thank-you to Alex and Janelle for organizing a work date and ensuring the job is satisfied in the near future.

Robyn in Vaughan
Robyn in Vaughan

Urgent service request

After I received the new LG washtower and had the old laundry machine hulled away, the delivery guy wasn’t able to install the new machine because it required an extra outlet. This means I would have to wash all my laundry by hands until I get an electrician. I started making the calls but almost every electrical service was looking at at least three week wait time or longer. When I called Your Home Electrician, Alex took my situation into heart and said they would do everything they could to help me; and they did, with a few back-and-forth, Jeannelle scheduled me in in the following week. What a relief! We got Steven as our electrician. He was professional and very knowledgeable. He figured out the best way to install the outlet without cutting much of the wall. His work was a thing of beauty! We were so happy with Stevev’s work, now I have a hotline with Jeannelle for all electrical needs at our home. we were so happy with his work, I called Jeannelle the next day and booked Steven to come back for more of our electrical needs at our new home.
They are not only carrying high professional standards but also have empathy.

Bernie
Bernie

Emergency Panel Replacement

Hank from Your Home Electricians came to our place to help with a number of items along with some questions I had. During the course of his visit he identified that we had a problem with our old electrical panel that required an emergency replacement. During the next 24 hours Hank and the team at Your Home Electricians went into action and completed the replacement. Throughout this process Hank was calm, professional, diligent and generally great to interact with. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Hank and his company Your Home Electricians!!!

Upgrade service/panel

Very responsive staff made the entire process simple and easy. Genelle in the office was excellent and electricians Hank and Nicolas were punctual, respectful, and professional. No surprises, just great work. Highly recommended.

Vinoth
Vinoth

Installed a Timer Switch

A+ for patience from David the electrician that came out to install a timer switch at our place. The unit was defective from the manufacturer and David took the time to quickly get this swapped out and went through the programming and set up options with me as well.

External Outlet

Needed an external outlet on old house. Steven showed up on time, assessed the situation and got to work. He had to find a part I needed and called around to find one. Once found he drove to get it. Came back for all the work done. Walked around the house with me and we discussed a few other potential projects I’ve been thinking about. Steven was knowledgeable on all fronts. Will hire again.

More about Your Home Electricians

As, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!