Alabaster

Toronto ON M4W 1S6

Instagram

Review for Alabaster

Backyard lansdscaping /paving /lighting

Very happy with Vivax. I gave them a general design idea and they came back to me with major improvements that actually saved me money as well. My yard looks amazing with spotlighting and stone paths meandering through several beds of beautiful plants. They're clearly passionate about what they do and were able to do a major job within the promised time. They also kept my place clean and the workers were polite and professional. I have already recommended them to several friends.

It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Alabaster

We are a multi-faceted construction company that provides commercial and residential services specializing in concrete, demolition, and excavation.
Our vast network of construction professionals allow us to offer a full range of general contracting solutions which exceed regulatory requirements and industry standards.