Absolute Drying System LTD.

General Contractors
Richmond BC V6V 2J5

Facebook
General Contractors
Absolute Drying System LTD.

Reviews for Absolute Drying System LTD.

Janine McDonald
Janine McDonald
1 review Richmond, BC

Flooring

A sewage backup ruined my whole floor. The new flooring was installed by Absolute Drying System. They had a wide selection of flooring, and they even brought full-size samples to my home to look at. Not having to visit their store is a huge time saver for me. The crew was fast to get started and worked efficiently to do the job on our timetable. It is not easy when we have 2 cats and a senior dog. The work was excellent, and the pricing was reasonable. I would recommend their service.

Hi Janine, thank you for your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

quang in Duncan
quang in Duncan
0 reviews Langley, BC

exterior house painting

I needed my house painted and the outside columns replaced so I had Steve from Absolute Drying System to come over and provide me a free estimate. The following day, he sent me an estimate with clear and itemized tasks. Once agree, Steve and the crew came the following Monday to start work. Everyone was very punctual, polite, and kept the job site clean and tidy. Whenever I had questions regarding the work, Steve was always very responsive, clear, and precise. The work was completed within the timeline proposed. When there were any deficiencies, they were quick to have it fixed. Great job overall.

thank you for letting us work on your house.

More about Absolute Drying System LTD.

Absolute Drying System LTD. is an insurance claim-approved disaster damage rebuild specialist located in Richmond, BC. For combined 25 years, our project management team has been involved in residential and commercial recovery and reconstruction. Repairing properties after water, mold, or fire damage is our expertise. We are there for you every step of the way at every stage of your disaster, including the initial inspection, which allows us to better understand how the damage was caused. If you need assistance with your insurance claim, we are there for the meeting with the adjuster so that we can agree on the repairs that are needed to have your business or home back to normal fast.

We are proud to be a one-stop provider of restoration, cleanup, and maintenance services for any residential or commercial property—no matter the size of the property or the scope of the project. Whether your property has suffered damage and you need post-restoration cleaning or you simply wish to set up an ongoing maintenance plan, ABSOLUTE Drying System Ltd. is ready to help.

General Contractors, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, and Drywall Contractors
Our services include residential & commercial repairs and maintenance. Certified and licensed insurance claim reconstruction specialists we can provide all aspects of general contracting.
Flooring, Drywall & Paint, Kitchen & Bath, Basement Renovation, and General contractor
2022