Prototype Plumbing

Prototype Plumbing

Reviews for Prototype Plumbing

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom sink and faucet

If youre in need of plumbing services give Prototype Plumbing a call! Youll be glad you did. Joe takes time to explain the work hes doing. On his own initiative he did another quick job I had been previously quoted a large amount of money for. It was a quick and easy fix, minimal charge. Pleasant, knowledgeable and honest. Ill definitely be using his services again !!

Sara S
Sara S

Plumbing service

Joe was great. Prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and reasonably priced. I was very, very happy with the service he provided. Good value and I would highly recommend.

Laura
Laura
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Great and reliable service!

I was lucky enough to find Joe when another plumber flaked out on me. I had several plumbing issues and was really anxious. Joe calmed me down, told me what needed to be fixed and what I could fix myself. His integrity in not taking advantage of someone who knows nothing about plumbing impressed me a lot.

Another great thing about Joe is that he treats the 'small' jobs (and customers) with as much respect as he does the 'big' jobs.

I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a plumber they can count on and who will always be pleasant. Thanks Joe!

Pas01*55
Pas01*55
1 review Oshawa, ON

Joe is awesome

Fixed every second no in our house in under an hour. Super friendly and pet friendly!

Plumbing expertise

Excellent customer service, prompt response times and great work on unclogging our bathroom sink drain quickly.

5 star service!

Great customer service
Joe was very professional
Completed the job very fast and efficiently
Excellent experience!

Anton
Anton
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great and fast service

Really fast service. Really friendly and recommended the right parts for me. Very happy with the results. Will hire again for future repairs/installation.

Prompt Investigation

Joe was great at getting back to us as soon as we inquired and he was able to come out the same day. He took a lot of time to carefully investigate what could be causing our basement smell issue and gave us reassurance as well as suggestions for moving forward.

Josh
Josh
0 reviews Castleton, ON

Drain backup issues

Joe was very professional and thorough with his work. My issue has been resolved and the price was more than fair for the service that took place. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the great review Josh I'm glad we were able to help!

Leanne in Toronto
Leanne in Toronto

Pressure and hot water issue in shower

I can’t recommend this company enough. After a quote from another company from homestars that involved breaking tile and costing $1500, Joe fixed our problem quickly and efficiently at a fraction of the cost. They were clean, responsive and explained what they were doing all the way through. So glad to have found them!!

More about Prototype Plumbing