Fresh Coat Painting and Decorating Services

Review for Fresh Coat Painting and Decorating Services

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

painted kitchen ceiling, wall and a small drywall repair to the ceiling.

My experience with Fresh Coat Painting and Decorating Services was excellent right from the first phone contact I had with them. Faith did a great job painting my kitchen ceiling, walls and doing a small ceiling repair. I was very impressed with the amount prep work that was done before the actual painting was even started, covering everything with plastic, it was over and above. I will be recommending them and will be calling on them for future jobs.

"Thank you so much for this 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

More about Fresh Coat Painting and Decorating Services